BSN Syntha-6 ISO Dietary Supplement Features
- BSN Syntha-6 ISO Dietary Supplement provides 25 grams of high-quality protein
- It provides sufficient protein intake that is important for muscle maintenance and development
- It helps to repair muscle breakdown during exercise and builds new muscle
- Syntha 6 Isolate works as an effective post-workout recovery shake
- It consists of low calorie that helps lose weight
- This protein supplement provides 11 grams of Essential amino acids (EAAs) per serving
How to take Syntha 6 Isolate?
- Mix 38g (about 1 scoop) with 4-5 fl oz of cold water or any beverage of your choice
- To increase the protein intake per serving and for amazing milkshake taste use non-fat or low-fat milk.
When to use Syntha 6 Isolate Protein Powder?
- BSN Isolate is great for use in the morning
- Between meals
- Anytime where you need more protein in your diet
BSN Syntha-6 ISO Ingredients
- Isolate Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate)
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Cocoa Processed with Alkali
- Fiber Blend (Inulin, Polydextrose)
- Sunflower Powder (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols)
- Cellulose Gum
- Potassium Chloride
- Acesulfame Potassium
What to buy with Syntha-6 Isolate Protein Matrix
FAQs About BSN Syntha 6 ISO Protein
Does ISO protein help in weight loss?
Whey protein isolate introduces more protein into your diet. Protein is one of the most useful nutrients for weight loss. It helps build muscle and increases your metabolism and satiety to make it easier to reach and maintain a healthy weight.
Does Syntha-6 make you gain weight?
Syntha-6 is a low-calorie food, it can be used in place of a normal meal to lower total calorie intake, increase protein intake and help promote weight loss.
Is Syntha-6 Isolate good for muscle growth?
Syntha-6 shakes can provide sufficient protein to trigger muscle repair and growth from a solid training program.
Can BSN Syntha-6 be a meal replacement?
Syntha-6 is a low-calorie food in itself, it can be used to cover a normal meal to lower the overall calorie intake of an individual for the day, increase the intake of protein and encourage weight management.
Nutrition Facts of Syntha 6 Dietary Supplement
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (38g)
|Amount Per Serving
||%DV (Daily Value)
||Calories From Fat 15
|Total Fat 1.5g
|Saturated Fat 0.5g
|Trans Fat 0g
|Total Carbohydrate 7g
|Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0% • Calcium 20% • Iron 4%
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Allergen Information - Contains Milk and Soy (Lecithin) ingredients. Contents sold by weight not volume.
ISOLAST is an exclusive proprietary isolate protein matrix
This product has been manufactured by a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility.