Subscribe to Autoship Get 15% Off
Some text in the Modal......
BSN Jobst Stocking Donner is designed to help people with limited mobility or strength to put on compression stockings. Compression stockings are often prescribed to people with circulation problems, such as varicose veins or lymphedema. Stocking Donner is made of durable plastic and is easy to clean.
Note: This is a non-returnable item
1. Place your Jobst compression thigh-high stockings inside the semi-circle frame and pull the top of the stocking down over the semi-circle. The heel of the stocking must face the back of your Jobst Sock Donner.
2. Continue to slide the stocking down over the semi-circle until the heel is centered and even with the top of the semi-circle. (It may be necessary to pull the heel farther down depending on foot and stocking size.)
3. While sitting, insert your foot into the stocking until your foot is completely on the floor. Helpful tip: hold the heel pocket against the frame as you slide your toes into the stocking.
4. Grasp the padded handles and gently pull the Jobst Stocking Donner and stocking up the leg until the stocking is above the calf. Try not to over-stretch the stocking.
5. Pull the Jobst Sock Donner backward and down, free of the stocking.
6. Be sure the heel of the stocking is properly placed on the foot, then adjust the length and smooth out any wrinkles by stroking and smoothing with the palm of your hands.
The Jobst Stocking Donner is designed to work with most types of compression stockings, including knee-high and thigh-high stockings.
Yes, the Stocking Donner is relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it. It can take a few tries to figure out the best technique, but most people find that it becomes easier with practice.
Yes, the Stocking Donner is available in different sizes to accommodate different leg and foot sizes.
Yes, the Stocking Donner is made of durable plastic and is easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or disinfectant wipe after each use.
Yes, the Stocking Donner does not come into direct contact with the skin and should not cause any irritation or discomfort for people with sensitive skin.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory