Features of BSN Fixomull Transparent Tape
- Secure & skin-friendly fixation tape for a wide range of applications
- Good adhesive to skin and tubing for secure placement
- Offers waterproof fixation of wound dressings, gauzes and absorbent compresses
- Has a semi-permeable film to protect from water, moisture, bacteria, and fungi
- Fixomull is soil-resistant and is non-sterile
What to buy with BSN Fixomull Dressing Tape
When to use BSN Fixomull Tape?
BSN Fixomull Dressing Tape is recommended for:
- For waterproof fixation of wound dressings, gauzes and absorbent compresses
- For waterproof fixation of instruments, probes and catheter
- For ointment dressings
- In hydrotherapy
- Ideal for securing tubes and instruments
FAQs About Fixomull Dressing Tape
What are the uses of Fixomull?
Fixomull is an adhesive tape which lets moisture out but not in and is skin-friendly. It secures various dressings in their place and is easy to apply and remove.
How to remove Fixomull transparent Dressing Tape?
A removal tip is to take one corner of the film and pull – fully extending the stretch of the film. It will lift away from skin allowing the film to be easily removed without adhesive irritating skin or pulling hairs.
Is Fixomull tape breathable?
Fixomull Dressing Tape consists of a permeable and breathable material and stays stuck on way longer than bandaids and is also easy to remove.
Is Fixomull Tape waterproof?
It is waterproof and a bacterial barrier. Its semi-permeable structure allows the skin to breathe thus reducing the risk of macerations.