Breg Polar WrapOn Features
- The WrapOn Pads ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage and patient comfort.
- Elastic straps offer static compression while holding the pad firmly in place.
- WrapOn Pads may be used with the Polar Care Glacier, Cube, and Cub only. Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide a complete barrier between the pad and the patient skin.
Breg Polar WrapOn Multi-Use Pad includes
Elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wrapsWhen to use Polar Pad?
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Post Trauma
- Chronic Pain
An insulation barrier must be applied between WrapOn Polar Pad and patients skin.
What to buy with Polar WrapOn Multi-Use Pad?
How to use Breg Multi-Use Pad?
- Use cubed or chunked ice for optimal performance.
- It is recommended to drain the Cold Therapy Pad between uses.
- To drain the pad, hold the Cold Therapy Pad upright with the hose pointed toward the ground.
- Depress the black plunger and allow water to drain out of the pad.
- You may disconnect the Cold Therapy Pad from the unit without removing the pad from the affected area by depressing the silver tabs on the hose coupling and gently pulling the hoses apart.
- The Breg Polar Care Cold Therapy Pad and unit will seal itself and will not leak.
- DO NOT RUN PUMP WITHOUT WATER! The pump in this unit is designed to run with water.
- Running the unit without water will cause permanent damage to the pump. Unplug unit before removing lid
- After use, empty and dry the unit with a soft cloth. Warm water and mild detergent may be used occasionally to clean the pump and tubes
- The Polar Care Cube can be cold enough to cause serious injury, including full skin necrosis.
Some dripping during release is normal.