- All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Rinse with warm water immediately after each use
- Do not microwave, freeze, or boil
- Not for use with hot liquids
- Hot or carbonated contents may build pressure within the bottle and cause the flip top to open unexpectedly and spray contents
- Other contents (such as pancake batter or spoiled beverages) may build pressure and leak or spray out upon opening
- Always open with caution
- Wash immediately after use
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
Instructions For Use:
- All parts are top-rack Dishwasher safe.
- Rinse with warm water Immediately after each use.
- Do not microwave, freeze, or Boil.
- Not for use with hot liquids.
- Hot or carbonated contents may Build pressure within the bottle And cause the flip top to open Unexpectedly and spray contents.
- Other contents (such as pancake Batter or spoiled beverages) may Build pressure and leak or spray Out upon opening.
- Always open with caution.
Limited Lifetime GuaranteeAt BlenderBottle, we take pride in the quality and design of our products and back each of them with a Limited Lifetime Guarantee. If you experience issues with the material or workmanship of your BlenderBottle® product, we will gladly replace part or all of it, at our discretion—free of charge, with proof of purchase.
Leak Proof GuaranteeAs part of our Limited Lifetime Guarantee, we offer a “Leak Proof Guarantee” that covers a replacement BlenderBottle® product of the same style and size—including shipping—if we determine that your BlenderBottle® product is defective and leaks during normal use. While we take great care to ensure that our seals are “virtually leak proof,” we are unable to truly guarantee that a product will never leak. Leaking that results from damage or improper use or care is not covered under this guarantee.
Stain & Odor ResistanceAs noted above, retained odors are not included under the BlenderBottle Limited Lifetime Guarantee. Most BPA-free bottles are prone to retaining odors if not cleaned promptly after use; therefore we suggest promptly washing bottles after every use. Most BlenderBottle® shaker cups are top-rack dishwasher safe and the BlenderBall® wire whisk should be placed in the silverware bin.