Features of Biotene Mouth Spray
- Soothing and moisturizing dry mouth symptom relief
- Freshens breath
- Alcohol-free and sugar-free
- On-the-go convenience
- Mild mint flavor
- Can be used multiple times per day
What to buy with Biotene Dry Mouth Spray
How to use Biotene Mouth Spray?
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Spray directly into the mouth, onto the tongue, and spread thoroughly inside the mouth
- Use as required
- Not harmful to swallow when used as directed.
- Children 12 years and under:
- Do not use unless directed by a healthcare professional.
What are the ingredients of Biotene Mouth Spray?
Purified Water, Glycerin, Xylitol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride
FAQ's About Biotene Mouth Spray
1. How often can I use Biotene mouth spray?
Use up to 2 or 3 times per day, based on the instruction of your healthcare professional. Read instructions on the package before use.
2. Is Biotene spray good for dry mouth?
This soothing mouth moisturizer spray provides up to four hours of relief from dry mouth symptoms, including bad breath, stickiness in the mouth, dryness in the mouth and chapped lips. This alcohol-free and sugar-free Biotene mouth spray has a mild mint flavor that freshens breath as it moisturizes.
3. What is Biotene mouth spray used for?
This medication is used to treat dry mouth and throat. It is an artificial saliva that moistens and cleans the mouth. This allows you to be more comfortable when drinking, chewing and speaking. It also provides relief from mouth sores, also called mucositis, caused by radiation treatment or cancer chemotherapy.
Biotene Mouth Spray Reviews