Sage Perox-A-Mint Oral Rinse Features
- Designed to help maintain oral hygiene by killing bacteria and neutralizing odors in the mouth
- Mint flavor promotes fresh breath and leaves your mouth feeling clean and refreshed
- Easy to use and can be used by people who are unable to brush their teeth
- Safe for most people to use, as it does not contain any harmful ingredients
- Helps prevent infections and maintain oral health
When to use?
Sage Perox-A-Mint Solution is typically used when regular oral care, such as brushing and flossing, is not possible or difficult. It is often used by people who are hospitalized or in long-term care facilities, or by those who have physical limitations that prevent them from brushing their teeth. The solution can be used as often as needed to maintain oral hygiene and fresh breath. It's typically used in conjunction with other oral care products, such as toothettes or oral swabs, to clean the teeth, gums, and tongue.
Frequently Bought Together
- Active Ingredients:
Hydrogen Peroxide (1.5%)
- Inactive Ingredients:
Water, menthol flavor, polysorbate 80, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, Blue 1, Yellow 6
How to use Oral Care Perox-A-Mint Solution?
- Pour the desired amount of solution into a cup or glass. The recommended ratio is 1:2, which means one part solution to two parts water.
- Swish the solution around in your mouth for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Be sure to swish it around all areas of your mouth, including your teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Spit the solution out into a sink or cup. Do not swallow the solution.
- Rinse your mouth with water to remove any remaining solution.
- Repeat the process as often as needed to maintain oral hygiene and fresh breath.
Things to remember
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Adults and children 3 years and over: rinse the mouth for approx. one minute with 1/2 Tbsp
- Children under 12 years of age: supervise use
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Never leave in reach of children. Never swallow this solution.
- If more of this solution than is used for debriding is swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or get medical attention immediately.
- Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless otherwise recommended by a practitioner.
- Stop using this product immediately if redness, irritation, rash, pain, swelling, or fever develops.
- If these symptoms arise, contact a doctor.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not go away in 7 days, contact a doctor.
Sage Perox-A-Mint Solution Reviews