BakBalls Manual Massager Features
- Self-Treatment Massage Tool Helps Relieve Back and Neck Pain
- Portable and Lightweight for Use at Home, Office, Car, or Airplane
- Choice of Regular or Firm
- Unique design applies localized pressure directly to stiff, painful joints and tight muscles
- BakBalls firm is ideal for users who prefer strong pressure in a massage or are ready to progress from red after 3-6 months of use
- Help relieve back and neck pain as you lean against them while sitting in a chair or lying on the floor
- Can also be used on the glutes, hamstrings, shoulders, calves, or plantar fasciae to relieve pain and tension
What to buy with Back Balls
BakBalls Massager FAQs
1. How do BakBalls work?
BakBalls relieve back pain and stiffness by lying on them on the floor or leaning against them in sitting. BakBalls produce maximum pain relief as their unique patented design exerts localised pressure directly onto painful stiff joints and tight muscles replicating a Physiotherapy or Massage treatment. Using BakBalls daily can loosen a stiff and painful spine, accelerate your recovery from back injuries, and reduce the chance of your back pain recurring.
2. can use BakBalls?
BakBalls are ideal for relieving back and neck pain and stiffness in office workers, active and sports people, manual workers, drivers, computer users and sedentary lifestylers. General back and neck pain and stiffness, knots and muscle tightness, and to improve hunched posture. It can also be used for a foot massage: remove your shoes and place the soles of both feet on BakBalls and roll forwards and backwards. BakBalls are excellent for massaging ITB;s as well by sitting on the floor with one leg on the bakball, and rolling the bakballs backwards and forwards on the outer side of your thigh.
3. Are there conditions that are not suitable or safe to use BakBalls for?
Yes, you should not use BakBalls if you are pregnant or suffer from any of the following conditions: Severe, acute back pain, a history of spinal conditions such as previous Back Surgery, Scoliosis, Osteoporosis, Past Spinal Fractures, Bone tumours, Metastatic cancer, Haemophilia, Rheumatic Conditions (eg Rheumatoid Arthritis / Ankylosing Spondylitis), Spondylosis / Spondylolisthesis, Neurological Conditions (eg Spina Bifida / Spinal Cord Injury)
4. Care for the BakBalls?
Don't expose to direct sunlight or extreme heat. Keep away from pets and don't step on, cut or twist BakBalls.