AZO Cranberry Urinary Tract Health Dietary Supplement Features
- Packed with antioxidants and helps keep bacteria, like E. coli, from adhering to one’s urinary tract
- Unlike cranberry juice or cranberry extracts, these caplets take the power of cranberry and maximize it
- A daily serving is equal to a glass of cranberry juice
- Comes without the tart taste and extra sugar and it contains vitamin C and a probiotic
What are the benefits?
Formulated with Vitamin C, to help promote immune system function.
Helps CLEANSE & PROTECT the Urinary Tract
Get the benefits of cranberry juice with a fraction of the sugar & calories.
2 caplets each day may help reduce the risk of recurrent UTIs in healthy women.
- Vitamin C 60mg
- Calcium 110 mg
- Cranberry 500 mg
- Bacillus Coagulans 30 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, coating (glycerin, vegetable juice [color], citric acid, sodium ascorbate, sodium carbonate, annatto extract [color], beta carotene [color], ascorbic acid), stearic acid, povidone, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate.
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are AZO Cranberry Pills used for?
It is a dietary supplement designed to support urinary tract health. It contains concentrated cranberry extract, vitamin C, and a probiotic blend that helps promote a healthy balance of bacteria in your urinary tract.
2. Can I take AZO Cranberry every day?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is a dietary supplement recommended to be taken daily to help maintain a healthy urinary tract.
3. is it Gluten-free?
AZO UTI products meet the guidelines of the United States Food & Drug Administration for gluten-free.
4. Can men take this UTI Tablet?
Yes, AZO Cranberry is beneficial to both men and women.