PALS Foam Electrodes Features
Axelgaard PALS Electrode SDS
- Axelgaard PALS Platinum Foam Neurostimulation Electrodes With MultiStick Gel disperse current evenly across the electrode
- Eliminate stinging, edge biting and hot spots
- Patented conductive cloth provides the ultimate in flexibility and conformity
- Patented conductive cloth ensures optimal current distribution
What to buy with Axelgaard PALS Neurostimulation Electrodes
How to use PALS Neurostimulation Electrodes?Instructions for Application, Operation and Removal:
- Skin must always be clean, dry and free from lotion
- Do not apply to broken skin
- Attach lead wires to electrodes
- Remove the protective liner from the electrode. Save liner.
- Apply electrode securely to skin. Apply center first, then smooth down to electrode edges.
- Attach lead wires to stimulator device. Turn stimulator on; adjust according to stimulator instructions for treatment. Do not exceed an intensity of 0.1 Watt/cm2.
- When stimulation session is complete, turn stimulator OFF
- Lift at the edge and peel to remove electrodes from skin.
Instructions for Axelgaard PALS Electrodes Care and Storage
- Replace the saved protective liner on the electrode. Be sure to place the ON side against the electrode gel surface.
- Disconnect the stimulator wires from the electrode lead wire connectors
- Replace electrodes in the original package
- If electrodes begin losing adhesion, gently rubbing one or two drops of water onto gel surface may extend usage. If not, replace with new electrodes.
Electrodes not firmly attached to the skin greatly increase the chance of burns and other adverse reactions.Warnings and Precautions:
- For all relevant hazards, contraindications, warnings, precautions and adverse side effects, refer to the stimulator device user’s manual
- Keep electrodes out of the reach of children
- Electrodes are intended for single person use only
- Do not remove electrode by pulling on lead wire
- Do not use electrodes that are the wrong size or shape for your device, or incorrectly applied. This could result in skin irritation or thermal burns
- Keep electrodes separated during treatment
- Do not apply to broken skin. Should a skin rash or skin burn occur, immediately discontinue use and contact your physician
- Do not exceed an intensity of 0.1 Watt/cm2
- Do not apply electrodes across the head, or across the heart, or on the front of the neck
- Do not stimulate while driving or operating machinery.
The life of the electrode varies depending on skin conditions, skin preparation, type of stimulation, storage and climate. Please read the stimulator device user’s manual thoroughly before use.