Armedica Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table Features
- Adjustable table top provides flexibility for proper patient placement with no extra efforts
- Adjustable armrests can be lowered as required, remaining on the same plane with the headrest
- Firm density, 1.5" thick foam padding provides the needed support to patient
- Seamless upholstery and rounded corners of Armedica AM-BA505 Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table ensure use safety and increase wear-resistance
- 34 oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection help maintain sanitary requirements
- Vinyl upholstery promotes ease of cleaning and eliminates risks of cross contamination
- Adjustable height with minimum of 18" accommodates patients of different age groups
- Maximum table height of 37" provides a convenient work scene for the practitioner
- This Hi-Lo Treatment Table is designed to provide practitioners with the unit they can depend on
- Full length, heavy duty steel tube help realize Hi-Lo control
- Tube is easily accessible from anywhere around the table and ensures convenient table operation
- 4 caster base with 4" total lock ball bearing casters promote excellent mobility
- Pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts to ensure trouble-free operation
- Lifting capacity of up to 400 lbs
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
Armedica AM-BA505 Treatment Table Construction:
- Top Section:
- Five Piece
- 76"L x 27"W x 18"-37"H
- Head section:
- 15" x 13"
- Three Section
- Contoured face/nose opening
- Raises 45 degrees
- Lowers 90 degrees
- Center section:
- 22" x 27"
- Raises 30 degrees
- Spring loaded lock must be released before the section will raise
- Foot Section:
- 39" x 27"
- Raises 73 degrees
11 Standard Upholstery Colors of Armedica Hi-low Table
- Armedica AM-BA505 Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table has 8 Basic colors and 3 Decorator colors (Merlot, Cappuccino and Patina)
- Decorator Colors have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
- Treated with a proven vinyl protective coating that is engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in environment: germs, abrasion and stains
- Offers superior bacterial protection that the healthcare industry can count on
- Guards against the surface growth of fungus mold and mildew spores
- Armedica Hi Lo Table retains its good looks and is highly resistant to microbial deterioration that can cause cracking, splitting and loss of flexibility
What to buy with Armedica Treatment Table
How to operate AM-BA505 Hi-Lo Table?
- To adjust the height of the AM-BA505 Adjustable Treatment Table, a foot bar extending the length of the table is used to activate the electric motor assembly.
- Pressing down on the bar will raise the table. Pulling up on the bar will lower the table.
- The sections of the Armedica AM-BA505 Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table are raised by lifting them with both hands. The locking mechanism holds them securely at any angle.
- To lower a section hold it in one hand and release the locking mechanism by turning the knob with the other.
- When lowering any of the table sections, make certain that your hands are placed where they cannot come in contact with the board supports.
- When adjusting the sections with the patient on the table, be sure that the patient weight is not on the section you are going to adjust.
- To adjust the center section, the spring-loaded lock must be released before the section can be raised. When the center section is lowered, make sure that the lock is properly engaged.
- To adjust the arm rest on the 3 piece head section, use two hands placed on each end and pull out to the side then raise or lower into the up or down position and release.
- Make sure the arm rest on the 3 piece head section is locked securely in position before the patient places any weight on it.
How to clean Armedica Hi Lo Medical Table?
- A mixture of mild soap and water is recommended for general cleaning of Armedica AM-BA505 Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table
- A 10% bleach 90% water mixture is also acceptable
- Protex by Parker labs is a commercial disinfectant that is appropriate to use on our vinyl
- Harsh chemicals, petroleum based products such as massage oils, alcohol, and mineral oil should be avoided
- Such harsh products will strip the plasticizer, dry out the vinyl, cause cracks, and/or discolor the vinyl
- Do not put hot packs or similar directly on the vinyl of Armedica Hi Lo Table
Armedica AM-BA505 Warranty
Armedica AM-BA505 Five Section Hi-Lo Treatment Table has a Limited Warranty of 18 months. Warranty covers defects in materials and defects in workmanship.