How to measure Amoena Adapt Air Breast Form?
- First, measure the band size and corresponding cup size
- Then, find the bra cup and band size in the top chart and follow the column down to determine the right Amoena breast form
- This size chart is meant as a guide to assist you during the breast form fitting process
- For example, band size 34 and cup size B corresponds to a size 4 breast form
Why choose Adapt Air Light 327 Adjustable Breast Form?
- Comfortable skin sensation: The temperature-equalizing Comfort+ technology offers all-day comfort to maintain a woman’s ideal body temperature
- Close to the body: Adapt Air is comfortably customizable to every chest wall for a close fit and perfect skin contact
- Lightweight: InTouch light silicone makes the breast forms 25% lighter compared to a regular breast form of the same size
- Visual symmetry: Adapt Air can be adapted to every woman‘s unique shape or bra style for a symmetrical silhouette that‘s perfect for a full and active life
- Individually adjustable: Integrated air chamber technology allows the breast form size to be adjusted by simply adding or releasing air anytime - on the go or at home
Why to wear Amoena Breast Form?
After a mastectomy, lumpectomy (breast-conserving surgery), or even reconstruction, wearing a full or partial breast form help you feel like yourself again. A good quality silicone breast form is designed to look and feel just like a natural breast, following body movements naturally. Wearing a breast form makes sense from a medical perspective too: by balancing out the weight, the shoulders are evenly balanced again and physical symmetry is restored. By compensating for the weight of a real breast, a properly fitting breast form helps prevent problems like:
- Bad posture
- Shoulder and neck problems
Adapt Air Breast FormTechnology
- InTouch light silicone layer
- Air chamber
- Comfort+ structured back
- Super-soft matt film
What to buy with Adapt Air Light Mastectomy Breast Form
How to use Amoena Adapt Air 327 Breast Form?
1. Place the breast form and the pump device, separately, in front of you.
2. Place the pump under the bra strap of the opposite side, so that both hands are free. Slide the bra strap down on the breast form side.
3. Connect the pump by putting the cannula (tube) into the marked valve opening on the side of the breast form. Open the valve inlet by squeezing thumb & index finger together.
4. Once the cannula is securely connected to the breast form, insert the breast form into the bra cup
5. Bring the bra strap back into the correct position.
6. Adjust volume of the breast form by squeezing & releasing the pump ball. To release air, press the button on the black drain valve & press against the form, deflating air as needed.
7. Once the adjustment is completed, remove the cannula carefully from the valve. The air will stay in the air chamber.
8. Now the breast form is adjusted for a custom fit. Take the form out of the cup and put it into the pocket of your bra.
Note: Once the air is adjusted, it will remain locked-in until you need to increase or reduce air as needed
Amoena Breast Forms Buying Guides