Features of Amy Seamless Wire-Free Bra
- This bra promises no uncomfortable seams or closures
- Totally invisible under tops and shirts Extra-wide, soft straps and the wider underbust band feel more comfortable on the skin because it lays closest to your skin, it's a perfect fit, yet still able to support a breast prosthesis
- Available in S, M, L sizes
- Made with 72% Polyester, 28% Lycra material
- Shoulder straps support the breast form without putting any strain on the shoulders
- Designed to be worn by all women
- Amoena Mastectomy Bra provides gentle support without putting pressure on your breast form or scar area
- Discreet, multi-option pockets will hold your breast form securely in place, so it won't slip out or show over the top of the cup
- Made from ultra-fine or microfiber fabric which is shaped to fit perfectly into the bra cup, and soft to the touch
What is LYCRA XTRA LIFE?
The bleaches used in swimming pools have a really punishing effect on swimwear, causing fibers and fabrics to deteriorate rapidly. It resists chlorine and other chemicals 5-10 times longer than unprotected elastane, which allows garments to keep their shape longer. The resulting combination of great looks and superb comfort sets bra with LYCRA XTRA LIFE apart from the rest, while guaranteeing optimum shape retention, swim after swim
What to buy with Amoena Mastectomy Bra
Size measurement for Amoena Amy Seamless Bra
Band Size (underbust):
- While wearing a bra, measure around your body directly at the bra band (A). The tape measure should be snug.
- Start at 0 on the tape. If the measurement is an even number, add 4". If the measurement is an odd number, add 5".
- The result is the BAND size. Use the chart below as a guide.
- Next, with your thumbnail at 0 on the measuring tape, place your thumb against the center of your bra cup, right at the nipple.
- Use your other hand to extend the tape down to the center of the bra band and note the measurement (B).
- Follow the chart below as a guide to identifying your CUP size.
Amoena Amy Bra Fitting Tips:
- Band: The band should be snug, but not tight. Make sure the band (front and back) is parallel to the floor or slightly lower in the back. If breast tissue is slipping out below the band, try a cross-over size; go down-in-the-band, up-in-the-cup
- Cup: If you are overflowing the cup either at the center front, the underarm, or under the band, then try a larger cup. Make sure you fill out the top of the cup. Soft breast tissue can puddle down in the cup. If this happens, try a smaller cup, or a more shallow bra style.
Amoena Post Mastectomy Bra Buying Guides
How to care for Amy Seamless Non-Wired Bra?
- Preferably, wash it by hand. They are made from delicate materials
- The hooks at the back and adjustments on the straps will not normally withstand high temperatures
- If you must put them in the washing machine, always use a mild detergent and put your underwire bras in a laundry bag
- Whether you wash your bras by hand or machine, they must be well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric
- Not rinsing it out can irritate your sensitive skin or turn the material yellow
- Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or camisole
- To avoid staining your bra, spray your favorite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry to get dressed
Amoena Amy Wireless Bra FAQ
Are Amoena Amy Non wired bra better than wired?
Amoena wire free bras are less structured and usually made from soft cotton, so they're softer on the breast and more comfortable than wired bras. Highly recommended by Doctors for women recovering from surgery. They’re the best option if you're concerned about breast health.
Do Non wired bras give support?
Yes, Amoena Amy wireless bras do give support and we're here to 'bust' the myth that no wires = no support! If your non-wired bra fits you well (get in touch or check out our bra fitting guide if you're not sure) it will provide support.
Do wireless bras make you sag?
Wearing a bra doesn't affect the risk of breast sagging. Wearing a bra doesn't fully prevent your breasts from sagging and not wearing one doesn't cause your breasts to sag.
Amy Non-Wired Bra Size Chart
||Band and Cup Size
||32A-8A, 32B - 36B, 32C - 34C
||8A - 42A, 36B - 40B, 34C - 8C
||42B, 8C - 42C, 36D - 40D
Amy Mastectomy Bra Reviews