Faetures of Medcline Reflux Relief System
- 95% of MedCline users report better sleep
- Gel-infused foam for cooling comfort
- Three-component sleep system
- Eliminates the need to stack pillows at night
- Perfect solution for the newly diagnosed
- Doctor-recommended position
- Offers natural relief without medication
- Provides protection from harmful acid
- Simple solution for breakthrough reflux pain at night
- Clinically proven in 7 clinical trials
Acid Reflux Pillow for Side Sleepers Benefits
Natural Relief Without Medication
Protection Against Harmful Acid
How does this Reflux Relief System works?
Proven position for natural relief
Designed to create the ideal, doctor-recommended left-side + inclined sleep position. MedCline has been validated in seven independent clinical trials as the most effective natural treatment for heartburn, regurgitation, coughing, choking, nausea, and the many other painful symptoms of GERD...all while you sleep!
Protection against harmful acid
Proven to reduce exposure to harmful stomach acid 87% better than a bed wedge. Sleeping on MedCline protects against the long-term health consequences of untreated nighttime reflux, such as Barrett’s Esophagus or esophageal cancer, without stacking pillows or sliding down a bed wedge.
Proper sizing is important
Available in three sizes to ensure proper torso fit. During checkout, simply input your height and we will determine the perfect size for you. Proper sizing is important, as the wrong size can lead to an uncomfortable sleep and ineffective symptom relief.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use The MedCline Reflux Relief System?
Setup and Assembly
- Place the Incline Wedge on either side of the bed.
- Place the Insert Pillow into the inner cavity of the Incline Wedge. (Compressed Insert Pillow will require shaking and re-fluffing to regain shape.)
- Place the Body Pillow on top and in the center of the Incline 3 Wedge.
Note: MedCline can also be used with a variety of pillow types. Some users find that using their own, familiar pillow is a good alternative as they are getting used to the new sleep position.
- Insert your downside arm into the space between the Insert 1 Pillow and the Incline Wedge.
- Lie down while allowing your elbow to descend and ultimately rest on the bed surface. Once your body has settled, your downside arm and shoulder should no longer be supporting your weight
- The Insert Pillow is designed to move within the cavity of the 3 Incline Wedge. Move to add support where you need it.
- Ensure that your arm is straight down inside the pocket so there is no pressure on your armpit or underside of your downside arm. You may need to scoot up the incline to accomplish this.
- The Body Pillow is adjustable and may need to be fluffed up or flattened out for optimal head and neck comfort. Try various 5 positions until you are comfortable and able to relax.
- Find a comfortable position for your hands and arms using either 6 positions a or b shown below:
- (a.) This position is recommended, if you find yourself sliding down or if your hand falls asleep in position b.
- (b.) This position is recommended, if you have longer arms or otherwise feel restricted in position a.
MedCline Reflux Relief System User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can the MedCline Acid Reflux System also help with snoring?
Side sleeping is often recommended to help decrease snoring. The patented arm pocket of the MedCline Reflux Relief System allows you to sleep comfortably on your side by removing pressure from your downside arm and shoulder and the Therapeutic Body Pillow provides side-sleeping support so that you are unable to roll to your back.
2. How effective at reducing acid reflux is the MedCline Reflux Relief System?
Studies show that 93% of patients report a reduction in nighttime acid reflux symptoms while using our MedCline Reflux Relief System. Further, 89% of patients reported a reduction in regurgitation and gagging after while using our MedCline Reflux System. And studies find that acid exposure in the esophagus is reduced by 87%.
3. How do I clean it?
The system includes a removable and washable cover for the inclined wedge pillow. The body pillow and arm pocket can be spot cleaned with a mild detergent.
4. Can I use it with a CPAP machine?
Yes, the Amenity MedCline Reflux Relief System is compatible with most CPAP machines.
5. Is it comfortable?
The system is designed to be comfortable, and many users report improved sleep quality and reduced reflux symptoms.