Agamatrix Glucose Meter Features
- Proven clinical accuracy
- Small, 0.5 µL sample size
- Fast, no code testing
- Large, backlit display for easy viewing
- Custom Hypo and Hyperglycemic alarms
- Non-slip rubber grips for better handling
- 14, 30, 90 day averages to help track glucose control
- Possible to test on palms or forearms
- 6 user-settable testing reminder alarms
- Alternate site testing
- Stores up to 300 results
Also available (separately):
Benefits of Presto Blood Glucose Meter
- Test with confidence - Receive accurate results in just 6 seconds, powered by our proprietary WaveSense technology
- Easy to read display - Large digits, viewable day or night, on a backlit display
- Averages - Track your glucose control with on-screen averages by mealtime, or intervals of 14, 30, or 90 days
- Affordable Accuracy - The Presto Blood Glucose Monitoring System uses advanced WaveSense technology to deliver accurate results at a fraction of the cost of leading brands. WaveSense enables us to extract extensive data during the testing process to detect and correct for variations, delivering accurate, reliable results
Agamatrix Glucose Meter Instruction Manual
What to buy with Agamatrix Presto Glucose Meter
How to use Agamatrix Presto Blood Glucose Meter?
- Wash your hands with soap and water before handling the meter and test strips
- Insert a Wavesense test strip into the meter, making sure that it clicks into place
- Use the lancing device to obtain a small blood sample from your fingertip
- Touch the end of the test strip to the blood sample, making sure that it absorbs the blood. The meter will automatically begin the test
- Wait for the meter to display the blood glucose reading, which should appear within 6 seconds
- Remove the test strip from the meter and properly dispose of it
- Record your blood glucose reading in a logbook or on a smartphone app if recommended by your healthcare provider
- Wash your hands and the lancing device with soap and water
- Store the meter, lancing device, test strips, and lancets in a cool, dry place, following the manufacturer's instructions.
What is WaveSense Technology?
This patented technology applies dynamic electrochemistry in blood glucose measurement. It detects and corrects known sources of interference with a blood sample. Some of these errors include fluctuations in the number of red blood cells, altitude, and temperature. The technology makes the proper adjustments to overcome these interferences and produce reliable readings.
The WaveSense technology involves a three-step real-time loop of information to detect glucose levels in each blood sample.
- Glucose reacts with the enzyme inside the test strip
- Electrical signals are sent from the Presto Meter into the test strip that is sent back to the meter
- The meter detects the glucose signal, removes interferences, and displays the test result