Save 20% On Your First Autoship Order
Some text in the Modal......
Active Ankle T2 Ankle Stirrup is designed to protect an injured ankle for any athlete or to minimize the risk of ankle injury with minimal effect on a range of movement and results. It is made of a semi-rigid plastic shell with a replaceable EVA foam inner liner. Active Ankle T2 features a sturdy quick-fitting single-strap system that is adjustable for both high and low-top shoes. It features a feather-light, custom molded EVA padding that hugs every contour of the ankle. Cramer Active Ankle T2 helps resist movement of the lateral ankle and protect the ankle from reversal or eversion of ankle motions. It offers performance and protection for sports such as football, basketball, volleyball, and softball.
1. Adjust the large fastening strap by sliding it up for high top shoes, or down for low top shoes. Positioning the strap in the center will allow you to remove the strap for washing. The large fastening strap is pre-positioned in the LOW setting
2. Place Cramer Ankle Brace inside the shoe with the logo label positioned so that it will be on the outside of the ankle.
3. If the shoe has a removable insole or orthotic, place the Active Ankle brace under it for additional comfort. If doing so, it is recommended to remove the white heel pad.
4. Place your foot inside the shoe. Make sure to adjust the pivot points to be in line with the ankle bones.
5. Place the small posterior strap comfortably and without tension around the back of the ankle and secure it as low as possible to the Velcro on the inside
6. Secure the large fastening strap firmly around the ankle. For maximum support, thread your outside shoelace through the loop and tie laces.
T2 Ankle Brace Fitting Instructions Manual
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory