Why choose ABC 11672 MyForm Shaper Breast Form?
- ABC 11672 MyForm Shaper Breast Form comes with single pouch of hypoallergenic fiber fill
- Profile: Adjustable Full Coverage
- Color: Blush
- Lightweight silicone is made by adding lightweight materials to standard silicone gel. Many women find that lightweight mastectomy breast forms wear more comfortably. 30% lighter than standard silicone.
- Lightweight silicone offers flexibility and helps to manage shoulder tension for outstanding comfort
- Best For breast-conserving surgery/reconstruction/asymmetry/enhancement -Completely adjustable
- Useful for expander reconstructions where fiberfill can be removed as the expander process progresses
- Its unique design and hypoallergenic fiber-fill give you the power to adjust your shaper for fullness where you need it most
- Great solution to restore balance and symmetry, especially for those undergoing reconstructive surgery with tissue expansion, uneven breasts, and Poland’s Syndrome
- Triangle design fits securely into contemporary bra styles for a seamless silhouette
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side
What to buy with MyForm
How to clean ABC 11672 Shaper?
- Clean your ABC Breast Form daily in lukewarm water with mild soap
- Dry off with a soft towel
- Once clean, store your breast form, nipple side down in the travel case provided
ABC MyForm Shaper Breast Form Guides
Frequently Asked Question on ABC 11672 MyForm Shaper
Q. What is a breast form?A.
A breast form is an external prosthesis that can be worn inside the pocket of a bra. Breast forms are designed to resemble natural breast tissue and are therefore made of silicone.
Q. Why wear a breast form? A.
Wearing a breast form will help users to restore the weight that;s missing from their chest wall. Even though wearing a breast form can enhance overall appearance, not wearing one can cause physical alterations as well. A weighted breast form will restore body;s natural balance. It will prevent spinal curvature, shoulder drop, and lower back and neck pain.
Q. Why do i need a Breast Form?A.
Breast forms help restore balance to your skeletal and muscular physiology. When natural weight is removed from your body, the body shifts to accommodate this lesser weight. In the case of mastectomy, this shift can lead to shoulder, neck, and spine problems.
Q. How soon after surgery i get a breast form?A.
You can be fitted for a post-surgical breast form immediately following surgery. Many women like these because they help restore some normalcy during the healing process. After you are healed, your doctor will write you a prescription for a silicone breast form. Your certified mastectomy fitter will help you choose which breast form is suitable for your body type and individual needs.
Q. Is it okay to wear a breast form through TSA checkpoints at the airport?A.
Yes, breast prostheses are okay to wear through TSA checkpoints at airports as well as other screening situations. Though, you may be subject to a more in-depth security screening. Some women print out and carry this TSA notification card while traveling to show to an agent. For more information, please check the TSA website.
Q. What is inside a silicone breast form?A.
ABC silicone breast forms are made with medical grade silicone.
Q. Does the breast form have to be worn with a mastectomy bra?A.
The breast form does not need to be worn in a mastectomy bra. Though, the mastectomy bra is popular for women wearing any type of breast form because the pocket in the mastectomy bra helps to hold the breast form securely to the body.
Warranty of ABC MyForm Shaper