ABC Bra Style 110 Features
- Made with breathable cotton and spandex for a comfortable, relaxed fit
- ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra is ideal for post-surgical and/or leisure wear
- Comfortable enough to relax in
- Cotton and spandex pockets secretly hold breast forms in place
- This front closure leisure bra has easy to use hook and eye front closure
- Super soft cotton blend
- ABC Mastectomy Bra can be worn by any woman
- Straps are wide and non-adjustable
- Back: 93% cotton, 7% spandex
- Cups: 85% Nylon, 15% spandex
- Pockets: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
When to use ABC Mastectomy Bra Style 110?
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Radical mastectomy
- Segmented mastectomy
- Simple mastectomy
- Total mastectomy
- Breast Reconstruction
- Bilateral mastectomy
- Halsted radical mastectomy
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Modified simple mastectomy
- Partial mastectomy
How to measure ABC Mastectomy Bra?
Measure for the Band size for ABC Bras Style 110
- Measure circumference at bra band.
- Measurement should be snug.
- Have patient hold arms at sides or on hips while you measure the circumference.
- Add either 4 or 5 inches to the circumference measurement to achieve an even number.
- For the patient who presents in a wheelchair:
- Some patients can stand even if they cannot ambulate.
- Its ok to ask patient if she can stand.
- If patient cannot stand, measure her while seated.
- If seated, do not add extra to the chest circumference measurement.
Measure for the Cup size for ABC Bra Style 110
- Measure from the center of the sternum, over the apex of the natural breast, under the arm, to the center of the spine.
- Measurement should be taut, not snug.
- Double the measurement.
- Calculate the difference between the cup measurement and the band measurement.
- The difference determines the cup size :
0 inch = AA Cup
1 inch = A Cup
2 inch = B Cup
3 inch = C Cup
4 inch = D Cup
5 inch = DD Cup
6 inch = DDD Cup
ABC 110 Bra Size Chart:
What to buy with ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra
How to clean Cotton Front Closure Leisure Bra?
- It is recommended to hand wash ABC front closure leisure bra in warm water. Wash with mild soap or with specialized garment washing/cleansing solutions such as TruKleen Washing Solution.
- Fabric softeners are not recommended.
- For best results, the ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra should be hung until it is completely dry.
- Taking care of the ABC Leisure 110 Bra will:
- Prolong the elasticity of the fabrics
- Extend the lifetime of the bra
- Provide long lasting comfort and security
- Offer an overall natural look and feel
ABC Mastectomy Bra User Guides
FAQs About ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra
What is the use of a mastectomy bra?
Mastectomy Bras are used to offer comfort and healing to mastectomy patients. It prevents pain or skin sensitivity on healing incisions or scars.
How fit should a post mastectomy bra be?
The band should fit snugly, but comfortably, and not ride up. If your bra has multiple rows of fasteners, it should fit on one of the middle adjustments.
What is the material of ABC 110 Mastectomy Bra?
It is made with cotton and spandex material for a comfortable, relaxed fit.
Does ABC Mastectomy Bra Style 110 has front closure?
Yes it has front closure with easy to use hook and eye front closure.
ABC Leisure Bra Specifications
ABC Bras Style 110 Reviews