ABC Bra Style 110 Features
- Made with breathable cotton and spandex for a comfortable, relaxed fit
- ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra is ideal for post-surgical and/or leisure wear
- Comfortable enough to relax in
- Cotton and spandex pockets secretly hold breast forms in place
- This front-closure leisure bra has easy to use hook and eye front closure
- Super soft cotton blend
- ABC Mastectomy Bra can be worn by any woman
- Straps are wide and non-adjustable
- Back: 93% cotton, 7% spandex
- Cups: 85% Nylon, 15% spandex
- Pockets: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Radical mastectomy
- Segmented mastectomy
- Simple mastectomy
- Total mastectomy
- Breast Reconstruction
- Bilateral mastectomy
- Halsted radical mastectomy
- Modified radical mastectomy
- Modified simple mastectomy
- Partial mastectomy
ABC Bra Size Guide
Measure for the Band size
- Measure the circumference of the bra band.
- Measurement should be snug.
- Have the patient hold arms at the sides or on hips while you measure the circumference.
- Add either 4 or 5 inches to the circumference measurement to achieve an even number.
- For the patient who presents in a wheelchair:
- Some patients can stand even if they cannot ambulate.
- It's ok to ask the patient if she can stand.
- If the patient cannot stand, measure her while seated.
- If seated, do not add extra to the chest circumference measurement.
Measure for the Cup size
- Measure from the center of the sternum, over the apex of the natural breast, under the arm, to the center of the spine.
- Measurement should be taut, not snug.
- Double the measurement.
- Calculate the difference between the cup measurement and the band measurement.
- The difference determines the cup size:
0 inch = AA Cup
1 inch = A Cup
2 inch = B Cup
3 inch = C Cup
4 inch = D Cup
5 inch = DD Cup
6 inch = DDD Cup
ABC 110 Bra Size Chart:
Frequently Bought Together
- It is recommended to hand wash ABC front closure leisure bra in warm water. Wash with mild soap or with specialized garment washing/cleansing solutions such as TruKleen Washing Solution.
- Fabric softeners are not recommended.
- For best results, the ABC Leisure Mastectomy Bra should be hung until it is completely dry.
- Taking care of the ABC Leisure 110 Bra will:
- Prolong the elasticity of the fabrics
- Extend the lifetime of the bra
- Provide long lasting comfort and security
- Offer an overall natural look and feel
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of a mastectomy bra?
Mastectomy Bras offer comfort and healing to mastectomy patients. It prevents pain or skin sensitivity on healing incisions or scars.
2. How fit should a post mastectomy bra be?
The band should fit snugly but comfortably and not ride up. If your bra has multiple rows of fasteners, it should fit on one of the middle adjustments.
3. What is the material of ABC 110 Leisure Bra?
It is made with cotton and spandex material for a comfortable, relaxed fit.
4. Does ABC Mastectomy Bra Style 110 has front closure?
Yes, it has a front closure with an easy-to-use hook and eye front closure.
ABC 110 Leisure Mastectomy Bra Specifications
ABC Bras Style 110 Reviews