Features of ABC 932 Active Breast Form
- Lightweight microbeads shape and conform to a variety of bra cups/styles
- ABC’s unique spacer fabric is fast drying, making this form perfect for swimwear and outdoor activities
- Soft mesh gives a supple shape without the density of a traditional form
- ABC Breast Forms feature a satin garment loop for secure attachment to your favorite swimwear/intimates
- Symmetric design can be fit on both your left or right side features a lightweight design that provides superb comfort
- Average to full profile
- Microbead Breast Forms include a chic travel bag with a waterproof lining for easy storage
- For optimum product longevity, store your Active Form in the travel bag
What to buy with ABC Active Form 932
How to Clean ABC Active Breast Form?
For a long-lasting and consistent attach strength of your ABC Attach breast form, we recommend you use the ABC Form Clean cleanser after each time the breast form is worn.
- Apply a small amount of ABC Form Clean or a comparable mild cleanser to the back of the attachable form.
- Using your fingers, gently rub the ABC Form Clean cleanser in small circles over the entire adhesive surface for 2-3 minutes.
- Thoroughly remove the cleanser with lukewarm water. Lastly, place your attachable form in a storage case with the adhesive side up to allow the form to air dry.
- Do not towel dry your attachable form (to avoid fuzz from sticking to the attachable surface).
- After prolonged wear, sweat residue and skin particles may collect on the adhesive surface. When this occurs, a more intense cleaning is suggested.
- In addition to the ABC Form Clean or a comparable mild cleanser, it is recommended you use a soft-bristled brush when cleaning.
- The use of a soft-bristled brush should be limited to once a week
American Breast Care Forms Guides
FAQs of ABC #932 Breast Form
Q. Why wear a breast form?
Wearing a breast form will help users to restore the weight that is missing from their chest wall. Even though wearing a breast form can enhance overall appearance, not wearing one can cause physical alterations as well. A weighted breast form will restore body's natural balance. It will prevent spinal curvature, shoulder drop, and lower back and neck pain.
Q. What is a breast form?
A breast form is an external prosthesis that can be worn inside the pocket of a bra. Breast forms are designed to resemble natural breast tissue and are therefore made of silicone.
Q. How long will my breast form last?
Breast forms have a life expectancy of 2 years. Medicare and most private insurances grant you an allowable for a new prosthesis every 2 years. If you have a bilateral, you're allowed 2 breast forms every 2 years.
932 Active Forms Warranty
One Year Warranty
ABC Active Post-Surgical Froms Reviews