Features of ABC 10251 Classic Asymmetric Air Breast Form
- Can be turned in as needed for an individualized fit
- The triangle design fits securely into contemporary bra styles for a seamless silhouette
- Featuring a traditional profile, ABC's Classic Asymmetric Air presents average fullness for a natural look and feel
- Versatile side extension helps to increase comfort & provide targeted fullness
- ABC 10251 Breast Form is ideal for women who have lumpectomies or reconstructive surgery
- Comes with an ABC travel case
What to buy with ABC Classic Asymmetric Air Form
ABC Breast Form Guides
ABC Classic Air Breast Form FAQ
What is a breast form?
A breast form is an external prosthesis that can be worn inside the pocket of a bra. Breast forms are designed to resemble natural breast tissue and are therefore made of silicone.
How long will my breast form last?
Breast forms have a life expectancy of 2 years. Medicare and most private insurances grant you an allowable for a new prosthesis every 2 years. If you have a bilateral, you're allowed 2 breast forms every 2 years.
Why wear a breast form?
Wearing a breast form will help users restore the weight missing from their chest wall. Even though wearing a breast form can enhance overall appearance, not wearing one can also cause physical alterations. A weighted breast form will restore body's natural balance. It will prevent spinal curvature, shoulder drop, and lower back and neck pain.
ABC Classic Asymmetric Air Form Warranty
A 24-month warranty covers this product for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)