Abbott Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula Features
- Abbott Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula with Iron supports excellent growth during babys first year
- Abbott Pediatric Nutrition is clinically shown to help support the developing immune system, similar to infants fed human milk or milk-based formula
- Soy protein isolate to help manage lgE-mediated cows-milk-protein allergy or sensitivity
- Unique blend of two carbohydrates to help maximize absorption and minimize malabsorption risks
- Has DHA for brain development and lutein to support eye health
- Vitamin E, an important nutrient found in breast milk to support developing cells
- Calcium for strong bones, no palm olein oilÂ
- Nucleotides to help support the immune systemÂ
- Prebiotics to help promote digestive health
- Carotenoids naturally found in breast milk
- Appropriate for halal and kosher diets
- Gluten free
- Soy formulas are not recommended for premature infants with birth weights less than 1800gm
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
What to buy with Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula with Iron
Similac Soy Isomil Ingredients
Corn Syrup Solids (39%), Soy Protein Isolate (15%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (11%), Sugar (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Coconut Oil (8%). Less than 2% of the Following: C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Fructooligosaccharides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Methionine, Taurine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, m-Inositol, Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Sulfate, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin. Contains soy ingredients
How to use Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula?
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize), bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see Powder Mixing Guide).
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.3 g) to each 2 fl oz of water
- Return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle ; shake well; attach nipple
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
The best mixing guide is to take 1 scoop (8.3g) powder in 2fl oz of water. Take 2 scoops powder in 4fl oz of water. Take 3 scoops powder in 6fl oz of water.
Storage and Handling of Similac Soy Isomil Infant Formula
- Once mixed, store bottles in refrigerator and feed to baby within 24 hours
- Store unopened or opened container at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures
- Use opened can contents within 1 month