3B Viva Nasal Mask Features
- Reduced Pressure: An important feature to note in the 3B Medical Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask is that it is devoid of any forehead pad. A forehead pad generally uses padding to keep the mask in place. However, in the 3B Viva Nasal CPAP Masks, the frame does all the heavy lifting. This means that there is a minimum if any, pressure added to the face. This feature is definitely a deciding factor and can upgrade the entire sleep therapy experience.
- Comfort: The right level of comfort is extremely important to have a rejuvenating sleep. The 3B Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask is built with extra care to ensure that you aredditionally, a plastic body and a silicone seal kept in place by an adjustable mask will hold it in place. This helps with locking the mask in place. Besides this, extra cushioning in three sizes- Small, Medium, and Large provides personalized comfort. This 3B Medical Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask is the perfect relief companion to your sleep therapy.
- Minimalistic Design: The masks have a minimally invasive design that protects from injuries and provides sound sleep. The design leaves room for all face types and does not hinder sleep. While cleaning masks and equipment is generally a task, the Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask is here to ease the pain. The design makes it easy to access all equipment parts and can be easily washed and cleaned thoroughly with special equipment.
- Adjustable: The 3B Medical Viva Nasal Mask puts sleep first. With the help of quick-release headgear, never worry about spending time adjusting the mask. The headgear has clasps on the lower part of the mask, which push for automatic release. A comfortable position is just as easily acquired and fixed. This assures that your frame stays locked the entire night, and you don’t need to keep waking up and adjusting it.
What to buy with 3b Viva Nasal Mask
How to use Viva Nasal CPAP Mask?
Fitting the 3B CPAP Mask
- Attach the headgear straps by threading them through the gaps of the forehead frame and clips.
- Hold the mask over the nose and pull the headgear over the head.
- Bringing the lower headgear straps below your ears, connect the clips to the frame assembly.
- Adjust the upper & lower headgear straps evenly until they are comfortable and firm, and reattach the mask.
Viva Nasal Mask Fitting Template
Disassembling The Viva Nasal CPAP Mask
- Undo and remove the upper headgear straps out of the hole on the Forehead frame.
- Remove the cushion from the frame assembly.
- Please Note: The Frame assembly cannot be disintegrated
3B Viva Nasal Mask FAQs
How do I take care of the viva nasal mask effectively?
Cleaning the mask thoroughly and storing it with care is very important. However, because of the minimalist nature of the 3B Medical Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask, cleaning and treatment is never a challenge. You can also wash daily the non-fabric pieces and every week the fabric. You can also clean the mask once a week using the dishwasher. Make sure that the mask is fully air-dried before use. Furthermore, only use a mild detergent and steer clear of bleach, alcohol, etc.
Can I use the mask with any machine?
Yes, like any other mask, you can use the Viva BiPAP Nasal Mask with any CPAP or BiPAP machine.
3b viva nasal CPAP mask with Headgear Specifications
|Weight (Entire Mask)
|Headgear Length (Top Strap)
||30 inches with tabs, 25 inches without tabs
|Headgear Length (Bottom Strap)
||29 inches with tabs, 24 inches without tabs