Enhance Mobility Transformer Folding Mobility Scooter
- Fully automatic folding and unfolding
- Ultra Portable
- Perfect for Aircraft & Cruise ships
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- 13.5 Miles on a single charge Lithium battery
- Advanced aluminum alloy frame that is light, strong and durable
- Easy to carry with a folding seat and front/rear frame
- Small size and light weight makes it easy to fit in the car trunk or travel on public transportation
- Battery is easy to remove, convenient for user to carry
- Handle tube can be adjusted to a comfortable height
- 6" solid front tires and 7" solid rear tires
What Enhance Mobility Transformer Mobility Scooter Includes
- Owner manual
- Key (2)
- Battery charger
- Allen wrench (2)
What to buy with Enhance Mobility Scooter
How to use Enhance Mobility Mobility Scooter?
How to Fold, Unfold SEnhance Mobility Transformer Electric Scooter
Enhance Mobility Transformer Electric Scooter can be fold, unfold in two ways:
- Automatic Remote Control
Automatic Remote Control
Remote control operation
- Press A button for 2 seconds and release. Wait for scooter to unfold completely before use
- Press B button for 2 seconds and release. Scooter will begin folding automatic
Manually Folding and Unfolding the Transformer
When the remote control is broken or automatic folding function is damaged you can operate as follows
- Release switch
- Use your right hand and squeeze the release switch toward the silver steering column. Do not pull red lever
- Use one hand to hold the steering column, other hand hold the back of the seat. With Both hands pull open
- Press the footboard downward to completely open
- At the center of the scooter pull the handle upward. The front and rear frame will draw close to the middle fold. Push the front and rear chasis together until they lock in plate
- A "click" sound will be heard when scooter is completely folded.
- If the scooter was closed by the remote control, than it must be opened by the remote control. The manual release will not work.
Enhance Mobility Transformer Mobility Scooter Maintinance Instructions
- Make sure battery is fully charged
- Store the battery in a dry environment
- Check electrode connections for corrosion
- Never charge a frozen battery (warm for a couple days before charging)
- Clean seat cover with damp cloth
- The control panel, front cover and back cover are made of durable ABS plastic with a high quality paint finish. Do not use oil or other chemical liquids to clean or wipe these surfaces.
- A damp, non-abrasive cloth works best to wash and clean the Transformer
- Do not wash your Transformer with a water hose as this may create an electrical short and damage the electrical system
- Check all wire connections and wiring insulation for wear and damage regularly, this includes the charger power cord
- Do not operate the scooter before you have fully read and understand the manual.
- Do not carry additional riders on the scooter, armrest, chassis or lap.
- Do not operate while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Ensure the seat is fixed and fastened.
- Slow down when operating on uneven or soft ground.
- Always slow down before turning.
- Do not park on slopes.
- Changing the initial setting or refitting your scooter is forbidden.
- Use caution when operating near busy streets, markets or shopping center.
- Hold the handlebar with both hands and put both feet on the footboard when operating.
- Never sit on the Transformer in a moving vehicle.
- Do not exceed the maximum gradient when driving.
- Do not exceed the Transformers maximum weight capacity of 300lbs.
- This weight includes rider, accessories and baggage.
- Do not reverse on uneven slopes or uneven ground, be careful when passing over slopes.
- Never use the Transformer to go up and down stairs.
- Never take your Transformer on an escalator.
- Do not operate on frozen, slippery or salty ground.
- Always protect the battery in freezing temperatures.
- Never charge a frozen battery.
Enhance Mobility Transformer Electric Folding Scooter Instruction Manual
Enhance Mobility Transformer Electric Folding Scooter MSDS Sheet
Enhance Mobility Transformer Scooter Specifications
36.9" (0.93 m)
18.1" (0.45 m)
Tires (Solid wheels)
Tire Size Front 6" x 1.5"
Tire Size Rear 7" x 2.36"
|Safe Gradient/Maximum Gradient
|Range Up To
||20km (13.7mile )
||55" (1.4 m)
|Weight (without battery pack)
||53 lbs (24 kg)
||Red, Yellow, Blue, Black
||Intelligent, regenerative and electromagnetic
|Maximum weight capacity
||300 lbs (136 kg)
||17" (0.43 m)
|Seat Height (from the ground)
||22" (0.56 m)
||Power Type/Lithium battery
24-month warranty on electrical components and a limited lifetime coverage on framework of the scooter. Enhance Mobility also provides a 12-month warranty on each Lithium-Ion battery purchased.