Features of Carex Bed Buddy Heat Pad and Cooling Wrap
- More natural healing with 100% natural grains, herbs, and flowers
- In contrast, cold therapy helps decrease blood flow to let the affected area's pain level die down
- To wash it, use a wet rag or wipe to clean it
- Its natural healing allows for a safe and effective form of pain management without the risk of addiction to opioids
- Moist heat for swelling from acute injuries can help aid in healing
- Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap for continuous use
What to buy with Bed Buddy Hot and Cold Wrap
How to use Bed Buddy Body Wrap?
For Cold Therapy:
- Put the Carex Bed Buddy therapy wrap inside a sealed plastic bag.
- Place the plastic bag inside the freezer and leave to chill for at least 8 hours.
- Test the wrap's temperature on your wrist before use. If it is too cold, wait until it is at a comfortable temperature.
- Apply the product to the affected area for no more than fifteen to twenty minutes. If you would like to reapply the wrap, put it back in the freezer and wait an hour. If you experience any discomfort, discontinue using the product.
- Refreeze the item for future cold therapy use or keep it at room temperature for future heat therapy.
For Hot Therapy:
- Heat on a clean microwave-safe dish. Lay fl at and distribute contents of Bed buddy evenly lengthwise.
- Do not leave bed buddy unattended while heating.
- Leave in the microwave for 1 minute before use.
- Microwave heating times vary. Always touch-test temperature before use.
- Overheating may cause the cover to ignite.
- Never heat a bed buddy that is wet in any manner. It can burn you.
- Do not enclose the bed buddy in any manner. It can burn you.
- Do not sit or sleep on the bed, buddy.
- Continuous low heat in one area can burn you. Continually shift the position of the bed buddy when in use.
- Never wash the bed buddy inner pouches. Clean with a damp cloth only.
- Use cold only over the eyes.
- Always protect furniture and delicate fabrics.
- Do not use this product on persons with nerve damage, circulatory problems, insensitive skin, or with damaged or broken skin; or on persons unable to remove this product such as infants, children, and some olderpersons.
- Consult a physician before use if pregnant or any medical conditions exist.
Hoe to do Hot and Cold Therapy?
Hot and cold therapy can be accomplished through a careful alternation of temperatures. To put it very simply:
- Apply cold for 1 minute.
- Then switch to 3 minutes of heat.
- Again use 1 minute of cold.
- Switch back to heat for 3 minutes.
- Apply your cold item for 1 minute
- Heat the area for 3 minutes
- Then wrap up the session with a cold application for one minute.
This process should be repeated at most twice per day, dependent upon your injury and level of pain.
Bed Buddy Hot and Cold Therapy FAQ
How to make Bed Buddy Back Wrap a cold pack?
To make the Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap cold, simply put it in freezer or refrigerator until it is at the desired temperature.
Can you sleep with it?
Yes you can sleep with Bed Buddy Body Wrap.
How to clean Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Wrap?
The best way to clean your Bed Buddy is by running a damp cloth over it. We highly caution against submerging it in water as it will damage the materials inside.