HEALTH BENEFITS OF BASIL
1. Fights free radical damage while protecting DNA structure and cells.
2. Contains two important water-soluble flavonoid antioxidants: orientin and viceninare.
3. Protects white blood cells.
4. Keeps chromosomes from becoming altered and resulting in cell mutations & cancerous cell growth.
5. Fights oxidation and slow down the effects of aging.
1. Contains phytochemicals that can help prevent chemical-included skin, liver, oral and lung cancer.
2. Increases anti-oxidant activity.
3. Positively alters gene expressions.
4. Induces cancerous-cell apoptosis (death of harmful cells).
5. Stops cancerous tumors from spreading.
1. Protects against harmful bacterial growth.
2. Helps inhibit resistant of bacteria that don’t respond to antibiotic treatments.
1. Exhibits antimicrobial activities against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, molds and viruses.
2. Protects against the candida virus and variuos forms of skin irritations.
1. Positively impacts brain function within the adrenal cortex.
2. Stimulates neurotransmitter that regulates the hormones responsible for making us happy and energetic.
1. Balances the body’s proper pH level.
2. Improves digestion and immunity by helping healthy bacteria flourish within the gut microflora.
3. Decreases harmful bacterias that can cause diseases.
4. Reduces bloating and water retention, loss of appetite, stoamch cramps and acid reflux.
5. Kills stomach worms or parasites.