Zahler Mighty Mini Prenatal Plus DHA Softgels Features
- MIghty Mini - Zahler Prenatal Mini provides the full spectrum of critical nutrients including DHA that mothers and their developing baby require
- DHA - DHA is critical for healthy brain and eye development and is important for mommy2B;s mood after delivery
- Critical Nutrients - With 19 critical nutrients including DHA, Zahler;s Mighty mini helps support the vision, bran, neural tubes, bones, immune system, and mental function
- Perfect Prenatal - Mini Prenatal Dietary Supplements contains a unique blend of 19 critical nutrients including 100mg of DHA that mothers and their developing baby require
- Pint Size - Zahler Prenatal Mighty Mini is a pint-sized pill that packs a powerful punch
- Easy To Take - This easy to take formula will carry from the stage where one gets pregnant until the stage where mothers stop nursing the baby
- Natural nourishment - Zahler delivers on nature’s promise by harvesting its many natural resources, opting for 100% pure, authentic, strictly Kosher ingredients
- Scientific support - Life-giving supplements are the product of hard data, backed by published research and clinical trials from the industry;s most trusted sources
What does Mini Prenatal Vitamins contain?
Vitamin A 4000IIU, Vitamin C 60mg, Vitamin D 2000IU, Vitamin E 30IU, Thiamin 1.7mg, Riboflavin 2mg, Niacin 20mg, Vitamin B6 2.5mg, Folic Acid 800mcg, Vitamin B12 8mcg, Biotin 300mcg, Pantothenic Acid 10mg, Calcium 25mg, Iron 18mg, Iodine 150mcg, Magnesium 25mg, Zinc 15mg, Copper 2mg, Fish Gelatin Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Purified Water, Soy Lecitin, Caramel
Other ingredients: Fish gelatin,glycerine, purified water, silicon dioxide, caramel color , soy lecithin.
What to Buy With Zahler Mighty Mini?
Zahler Prenatal DHA FAQ’s
Q. Does Prenatal +DHA contain any artificial dyes or additives?
A. Prenatal +DHA does not contain any artificial dyes or additives.
Q. Does Prenatal+DHA contain gluten?
A. Prenatal +DHA does not contain gluten.
Q. Is Prenatal +DHA in capsule or softgel form?
A. Prenatal +DHA is in an easy-to-swallow softgel format.
Q. What are the benefits of DHA in pregnancy?
A. DHA has been proven to be absolutely essential during the critical periods of pregnancy and early infancy. Maternal DHA levels directly impact the developing central nervous system and the cognition (mental development), vision and motor function of the developing baby. Research also shows that DHA taken in pregnancy may also prevent post partum depression.
Q. What’s the source of DHA in this product?
A. The DHA is derived from Algal Oil (algae).