Woodway Medpro Treadmill Features
- Overall dimensions: 6 ft. (L) x 2.85 ft. (W) x 4 ft. (H)
- Weight: Approx. 485 lbs
- Stand: four (4) rubber feet
- Maximum load-bearing capacity: 500 lbs running, 800 lbs walking
- Speed range: 0 to 12.5 mph
- Incline range: 0 to 25%
- Running mat acceleration: with Data-monitor fully adjustable up to maximum speed
- Mains connection: 230 V AC 16 A, 50/60 Hz
- Motor: DC with tachometer 1 KW
- Drive: threaded rod and pinion
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Lifting motor: DC motor 150 W
- Mains cable: 2.5 m, 2 pole CEE 7/7 (earthed safety plug)
- Main fuse: 10 A slow-acting fuses, 0.5 x 2 cm (in control)
- Fuse for lifting drive: 5 A slow-acting fuses, 0.5 x 2 cm (in control
- General: 60 slats, width 43 cm, replaceable Running mat type rubber on aluminum support
- Hardness of mat: approx. 40 Shore D
- Mat surface: 156 cm x 43 cm
- Color: Grey
- Support system: 106 ball bearings with 12 V-belt guides
- Lateral play: +/- 2 mm
Woodway Bariatric Medpro Treadmill User Guide
Magnetic Emergency Stop Switch (Lanyard System)-
- The magnetic emergency stop switch consists of a contact-free switch (break contact) which is mounted on the WUS/data monitor or on the handrail.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- The circuit is closed through a magnet. The magnet is connected with a line, which is attached at the clothing of the runner by a clip. As soon as the magnet tears off of the contact-free surface, an interruption of the 230 V - mains supply will be caused and an emergency stop will be initiated. The magnet has to be placed on the red surface within the yellow circle.
- The magnetic emergency stop switch has to be connected with the runner through the line and clip whenever the treadmill is being used.
Emergency Stop Switch on Handrail-
- The emergency stop switch (mushroom-shaped) is mounted beside the right handrail and is to be used in an emergency. Pressing the emergency stop switch will interrupt the 230 V - mains supply and initiate an emergency stop.Can release the emergency stop switch by raising the red mushroom head.
- In emergencies the treadmill is abandoned in a different way. First jump straddle onto the side-covers in order to let the running-surface move freely underneath the legs. Then stop the treadmill with the normal stop or with one of the emergency stop devices.
Current Limiting of the Belt Drive-
- The treadmills are equipped with a current limit control function, which reduces power consumption and increases safety. Main feature is the current limiter after time overflow.
- This means, if the running belt is blocking for more than 10 seconds (this means the motor current limit is exceeded) the motor current will be reduced to 6 A. This is always recommended in case something gets caught in the belt so that the belt will stop automatically. Once the current limit control has been triggered, the torque of the motor is reduced to a minimum to prevent damage to the motor and electric system.
Woodway guarantees the repurchase of Woodway Treadmill products for a period of up to four 4 years after original installation.