Why choose Andrea Compression Shirt With Axilla Pads?
- Constructed of 4-way stretch power mesh providing excellent fit and compression
- Set in sleeves for additional coverage for shoulder and upper arm
- Sewn in pads in the garment provide extra compression and coverage for the axilla
- High cut underarm for maximum compression on the axilla
- No need to worry about keeping the pads in place
- Adjustability to customize fit and coverage
- Worn comfortably under clothing for 100% compliance
- Winner of the HME Business New Product Award in the new category of Women’s Health Products
Why is Wear Ease Compression Shirt used?
Andrea Compression Garment is used to provide compression for:
Wear Ease 960 Andrea Compression Shirt Fabric Content
- Made of double layer of 4-way stretch power mesh
- 82% Nylon and 18% Lycra
Other Variants of Andrea Compression Garment
Wear Ease compression shirt can also be purchased with:
What to buy with Wear Ease Compression Garment
How to care for Wear Ease Andrea Compression Shirt?
- Launder garments according to the care tag attached to the garment.
- For best results, wash in a lingerie bag.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
Wear Ease Garment Replacement
Wear Ease Compression garments should be replaced every three to six months, depending on wear, to ensure consistent compression levels.
Andrea Compression Shirt Size Chart
Size chart is based on actual measurements in inches and not bra size. The size chart is meant to be a guideline. The fabric has a great deal of stretch that will accommodate adjustments. When determining size go by bust measurement first.