Vive Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser Features
- Multipurpose Exerciser:
Designed for both arms and legs for improved strength and mobility
- Portable and Compact:
Easy to store or move and conveniently fits under any desk
- Customizable workout:
Adjust tension level for a custom and personalized exercise program
- One-touch display:
LCD screen shows RPM, time, speed and calories burned
- One-step assembly:
Start exercising right away by unfolding and inserting the tension knob
Vive Health Pedal Exerciser Uses
- Strengthen and tone arm or leg muscles
- Low-impact cardio workout
- Improve stamina
- Increase circulation
- Must be used on a flat, level surface
- Unfold pedal Exerciser legs. Legs will snap and lock into place. You will hear a "click" indicating the legs are securely locked.
- Press and hold the red button to Start/Reset the screen.
- Place the Folding Pedal Exerciser on a flat surface.
- Using either your arms or legs, begin pedaling. The screen will begin counting.
- Turn the adjustment knob to increase or decrease the pedal tension.
- When you are done working out, the screen will automatically shut off after a few minutes of inactivity.
Vive Foot Pedal Exerciser Quick Star Guide
- If the Pedal Exerciser is wobbling, make sure that it is on a flat surface level.
- The pedal arms can heat up after extended use. Allow the exerciser time to rest and cool down before handling to prevent injury
What to buy with Pedal Exercisers
FAQs About Vive Portable Pedal Exercise
Does the folding pedal exerciser come assembled?
The pedal exerciser arrives folded with pedals intact. Unfold and insert the tension knob to begin exercising.
Does the folding pedal exerciser come with replacement pedals?
No, the exerciser does not include replacement pedals but does include a one year unconditional guarantee.
Does the folding pedal exerciser make a lot of noise?
No, this exerciser pedals smoothly without creating any noise.
How do I exercise my arms?
Place the folding pedal exerciser on the table, sit in a sturdy chair at the table, place your hands on the pedals, and rotate your arms.
How do I exercise my legs?
Place the folding pedal exerciser on the floor, sit in a sturdy chair, place your feet on the pedals, secure the toe loops, and rotate your legs.
Does the folding pedal exerciser fit under a desk?
Yes, at only 9 inches tall, the exerciser fits under most desks.
Vive Portable Pedal Exercise Specification
||LR44 button cell