Vertaloc Shoulder Brace Features
- (1) Shoulder orthosis brace complete with the closure (Reversible for left or right shoulder)
- (1) Neck strap
- (1) Waist strap
- (2) Plastic wedges
- (1) Removable Palm Pad
- Adhesive Capsulitis of Shoulder
- Assists to relieve symptoms of arthritis
- Improves post - surgery recovery
- Provides support to injured or weak elbows, including muscle strains or sprains
Fitting Instructions For Vertaloc Shoulder Brace
Step 1. Attach the shoulder strap to the brace. Slip the shoulder strap over the neck. Adjust the length of the strap if needed. Attach the “black square Velcro” to the side fabric. Attach the waist strap to the “black square Velcro” and bring the strap around your body. Insert the end of the strap with Velcro through the loop; pull and fasten the waist strap for a secure fit.
Step 2. Close each arm strap with the Velcro connectors. Two wedges are included with the shoulder brace. Each wedge is used for a different angle of abduction. One wedge allows shoulder positioning at 15 degrees; another at 30, 60, or 90 degrees. Place one of the wedges with the desired angle of abduction under the armpit.
Step 3. Reverse the arm straps Velcro connectors to use the brace for the opposite shoulder.
Caring For Your Shoulder Brace
- Hand wash fabric components in warm water using mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air-dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not expose to direct heat sources such as heaters, stoves, and radiators.