Features of Venum Hybrid Back Brace
- Mechanical Advantage Pulley System demands that you position the handle adjacent to the Power Units and have the product fully open
- In order to provide the right support, positioning around the low back is crucial
- When completely stretched, Power Units must be centered on the spine
- To find the optimal support in various situations, experiment with different locations
- Can be layered over or under garments
Venum Hybrid Back Brace User Manual
More About Venum Hybrid Back Brace
Instructions For Use
- Open and extend the panels
- The panels should be fully extended each time it is applied
- The panel with the handle should be on the left
- Center the two ends of the pulley device on the posterior panel
- Wrap the sides around the abdomen with the right side overlapping the left side
- Pull the handle to the desired position
- When the appropriate amount of tension is reached, place the hook-backed handle down on the loop strip of the corset to secure.
- Pull the handle slightly at first until you get used to the power.
- Tighten to stand, loosen to sit. You control the tension.
- Practice with the product to determine the positions you use every day.
- Pulling in stomach muscles before tightening makes pulling the handle easier
- Do not wear tight for long periods of time unless instructed by a physician
- Designed to enable adjustment throughout the day to provide real support when you need it and less support when you don't
- To disconnect Power Units, slide Power Units outward on side panels.
- To reattach, reverse the process. Power Unit slides on and off of the metal post
- Hand washes in warm water, towel off, and air dry in the shade
Venum Hybrid Back Brace Indications
- Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tumors or Inflammation
- Chronic back pain Spinal Instability
||25" - 30"
||30" - 35"
||35" - 40"
||40" - 45"
||45" - 50"
||50" - 55"
The warranty on the VENUM is free repair or replacement for manufacturer’s defects within 6 months of the date fitted.