TruLife 330 Sophia Activity Softcup Mastectomy Bra Features
Bra Measurement Guide Finding the perfect bra is essential for a woman to look and feel her best. It’s important to choose a bra style that will adequately support the weight of the breast form and hold it securely against the body. The following guidelines on measuring for bra size are only a suggested technique and starting point. Taking time to find the correct size will ensure a comfortable fit. Keep in mind that body changes due to weight gain or loss, can also change the bra size. Measurements should be checked again within six months to a year.
- Bra Band Measurement Measure under the remaining breast from center of sternum to center of spine; double the number, then add 5. (Example: 15.5” x 2 + 5 = 36”). If you end up with an odd number, round down to the nearest even number.
- Cup Measurement Measure over the most projected part of the remaining breast from center of sternum to center of spine; double the number.
Bra Size Determine the difference between the cup measurement and band measurement and refer to chart below:
Trulife Mastectomy Bra Features
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Elastic binding around neckline
- Full cup coverage
- High center front fabric
- Generous underarm support
- Good separation between cups
- Soft breathable pockets
- Supportive underband
- Two or more hook & eye fasteners
How does CoolMax Technology work?
- CoolMax fabric pulls moisture away from skin.
- CoolMax fabric absorbs and spreads moisture out across fabric to enhance evaporative drying rate.
- Air moves in to keep your body cool and dry. CoolMax fabric appeals to the fashion conscious who prefer a cool, soft and high performance fabric that fits every lifestyle.
The performance of CoolMax fabric is inherent in the structure itself. The specially engineered fibers create high-performance fabrics that are soft, breathable, and moisture wicking.
Moisture Management System
The CoolMax comfort system moves perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. Every woman will adore the soft, lightweight and breathable CoolMax fabric in the Trulife bras, which gives them a natural feel and an added touch of performance. To conserve the integrity of the fibers, fabric softener and chlorine bleach should not be used.
What to buy with Trulife Sophia Activity Bra
How to care for Trulife Mastectomy Bras?
- Trulife bras feature quality fabrics, components and construction.
- Proper care will prolong the life of Trulife bras and provide lasting comfort, security and an overall natural look and feel.
- Recommend hand washing in warm water with mild soap such as TruKleen. Hang dry for best results.
- Avoid use of fabric softeners when bra contains CoolMax fabric. Do not bleach.
- With proper care, Trulife bra will beautifully support and secure breast form, for a natural, feminine look.
Trulife Buying Guides
Tips for Perfect and Flawless Bra Fit
- Bra should be centered over your sternum – When a breast form is placed in the cup of the bra, the bra should be centered over your sternum. It’s normal for some shifting to one side to occur. Major shifting is the result of a cup that is too small.
- Bra should "tack" or touch your sternum – If the center of your bra does not tack or touch your sternum, the cup size is too small.
- Bra cup should contain all of your breast tissue – If the cup size is too small, tissue will “spill” out and cause an unsightly appearance and profile. If the cup is too small, increase the cup size by one cup and decrease the band size.
- Bra should be snug at your underarm and bottom band – Support of a bra comes from the band, not the straps. This is a big misconception. Many women believe a loose bra will be more comfortable. Nothing could be farther from the truth. A snug band will provide optimal support and comfort. The more snug the band, the more comfortable the fit. Don’t believe it…experience it for yourself and feel the difference!
Reviews of Trulife 330 Sophia Bra