Features of Tranquility ATN All-Through-the-Night Disposable Brief
- Kufguards fecal barriers ensure leakage protection
- Tranquility Disposable Brief features a slim fit and smells fresh for a longer period of time
- Micro-hook tabs provide a secure fit and make repositioning of diaper a breeze for the wearer or caregiver
- Reduce wet bedding and soiled laundry while providing individuals and caregivers greater peace of mind
- Maximum capacity of up to 37 ounces
- Inner leg cuffs and channel fluids into the core helps contain high volume urge episodes and bowel incontinence
- Helps patient sleep for 6-8 hours without compromising the skin integrity
- No dreadful clumping problems
- Tranquility Diaper holds over a quart of liquid
- Full-fit Overnight Diaper featuring poly backing with tape tabs
- Offers snug fit
- Latex free
Why choose Tranquility All Through Night Diapers?
- Plastic Backing:
- Plastic backing on Tranquility Diapers is very strong
- This plastic does not stretch at all when one moves
- Never suffers from the "pinhole" issue
- Note: Size X-Small has a cloth-like outer cover and all other sizes have a plastic waterproof backed outer cover
- Elastic Leg Bands:
- Elastic at the leg openings is very effective in giving a snug fit around the legs and in the leg creases
- If the lower tape is comfortably and snugly fastened, the elastic will flex as one moves, keeping the Tranquility ATN Diapers fit against the skin
- Comfortable Padding:
- Good padding out towards the wings
- Padding does not wrap all the way around the sides
- Comes far enough past the elastic in the front and back, so that any wetness that might get past the standing inner leak barrier can be absorbed
- Padding extend towards the wings in the front is about 1" to 2" narrower than in the back
- Allows for a good, less bulky fit and gives enough padding to make itself a very protective product
- Padding is deceptively thin and seems to absorb pretty quickly
- Dual Layer Refastenable Tape Tabs:
- Two dual layer adhesive tapes on each side
- Tranquility All Through Night Brief has 2-piece re-fastenable tape system, in which the blue "under tape" fastens to the plastic backing and the white top tape adheres to the blue tape and is used for unfastening and refastening
- Tranquility ATN Brief uses a reasonably large tape tab with a good folded over end that makes the tape easy to grasp when fastening and unfastening
- Without any noticeable degradation in stickiness, white tape can be unfastened from the blue tape and refastened to it over and over again
- Also, the white tape tab can be refastened on other areas of the Tranquility Brief where the blue tab is not present, but thereafter the white tab will no longer be re-fastenable
- When there is a need to unfasten and refasten the tape, pull up on the white tape leaving the blue one behind
- For refastening the tape, put the white tape back on the blue tape and have the same fit as it was first put on
- Brief Appearance:
- Tranquility ATN Brief is all white and looks like a regular underwear under a pair of thin white pants
- Wetness indicator is faint enough that one can barely see it without anything on over the diaper
- Overall, appearance is decent
- Supreme Comfort:
- Tranquility ATN Disposable Brief is comfortable
- When wet, it does a reasonably good job of keeping the skin dry
- Provides superior absorbency without bulkiness
Tranquility Peach Mat Construction:
Tranquility All Through Night Diapers use Peach Mat Construction which is a patented, unique mix of high-retention and fast acting absorbent polymers that provide an unsurpassed level of protection and absorbency. Peach Mat Construction with super-absorbent polymers guarantees:
- Urine pH neutralization
- Skin dryness
- Inhibition of bacterial growth
- Odor management
What to buy with Tranquility Diapers
How to use Tranquility ATN Disposable Brief?
- Tranquility Disposable Brief is placed under the person so that the tape tabs are in the back
- Tranquility Brief is then brought up between the legs and placed over the lower abdomen
- Unpeel the tape tab to open, the adhesive portion is placed on the top of the Tranquility ATN Disposable Brief to make a good fit and to keep it in place
- Place the top tape tabs angled down and the bottom tape tabs angled up
- Grip both the blue and patterned tapes together and place on the front of the brief
- Only the patterned tape is to be lifted off the blue tape to open the brief
- Patterned tape should be returned back to the blue tape to reclose the Tranquility ATN Brief
Who should use Tranquility ATN Disposable Briefs?
- Those that need overnight incontinence protection
- Those with severe incontinence
- Those with a caregiver that assists with changes
- Those that are immobile and bedbound
FAQs About Tranquility ATN Disposable Brief
Are Tranquility ATN Diapers Latex-free?
Yes, Tranquility All-Through-the-Night Briefs are latex-free
What is the capacity of Tranquility ATN Briefs?
This adult diaper holds up to 34oz of fluid.
How to know if the diaper is full?
Tranquility ATN Diapers have a wetness indicator that turns the yellow color to blue to tell that it’s time for a change
Who can use Tranquility Briefs?
This adult brief is recommended for people with severe incontinence and people who are immobile and bed-bound.
Tranquility ATN Brief Size Chart
How to measure Tranquility Brief?