Features of Leg Lifter
The length of most leg lifters is not adjustable
While most leg lifters come with only two loops, a foot loop and a grip loop, some feature multiple loops, which allows users to grab the loop that best fits their height.
Leg lifters feature either rigid or flexible foot loops.
Rigid foot loops stay open even when not in use, and flexible loops do not.
Rigid foot loops are easier to place
How to Use Cast Handle Leg Lifter?
- Simple but effective, a leg lifter strap makes daily tasks easier for those with limited mobility.
- Leg lifters are easy to use.
- Simply follow the steps below: Place the foot loop around your foot.
- If the foot loop is flexible, pull the strap to close the loop around your foot.
- Gently reposition your leg by holding the grip.
- Some leg lifter straps feature additional loops for people of different heights or those who need to use both arms.
- Get comfortable!