Features Of Hyperkewl Fire Resistant Cooling Vest
- CE Marked
- Uniform cooling
- Fast and effective
- Ideal for Oil and Gas
- Headwear also available
- Made using Banwear from Itex
- Lightweight, non-toxic and durable
- Extensively used all over the world
- An easy to use and reusable system
- Used in Sport, Military, Medical, Construction, Pet & Equine
- Utilizes TechNiche’s patented HyperKewl technology in a line of FR products
- Material: Vest is made up of three layers
- Outside Layer: Hi-Viz vest is made with polyester ANSI CL 2 compliant fabric
- Middle Layer: HyperKewl Fabric
- Inner Layer: 100% Nylon, coated for waterproofing
What is the science behind TechNiche Hyperkewl Cooling Vest?
TechNiche products are made using HyperKewl fabric which utilizes a unique chemistry to achieve rapid absorption, stable water storage and controlled evaporation. Hyperkewl fabric allows scientists to create garments that absorb, hold and slowly evaporate the water so that a large amount of water is placed around a user, while they stay dry, and then evaporate it to help “super-charge” the bodies natural cooling method.
Human bodies will normally cool itself off through the evaporation of sweat on the skin, with HyperKewl fabrics, adding to this natural process, creating a cooling effect that can cool the user up to 10-15 degree F below the ambient temperature, depending on airflow. (NB High humidity (90%) will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water and therefore provide cooling.) An easy and safe cooling process that simply helps to do what nature has already done, cooling through the evaporation of water.
What is Evaporative cooling?
HyperKewl Evaporative Cooling material is a unique fabric that absorbs and slowly releases water through evaporation. We look at this process as "super-charging" the bodies natural cooling process, thereby protecting the wearer against heat stress. HyperKewl works to cool you during the competition or strenuous activity.