Techniche Coolpax Cooling Inserts Highlights
- Easy to activate
- Safe, effective, and comfortable
- Maintains a comfortable 58°F (14°C) for up to 3 hours
- Made from high strength polyurethane
- Hook and Loop stabilizers to secure packs in place
How To Use Coolpax Cooling Inserts?
- Simply place in a freezer until solid or Submerge inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes
- Place inserts to garment pockets
- Wear comfortably
- Repeat steps as needed
CoolPax is our Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling technology. It uses a non-toxic carbon-based liquid that freezes at 58F/14°C and remains at that temperature for 2-3 hours. Simply place CoolPax inserts in freezer or ice water for 35/40 minutes and insert into garment pockets. Science Behind CoolPax-
A Phase Change Material (PCM) is a substance with a high heat of fusion which, melting and solidifying at a certain temperature, is capable of storing and releasing large amounts of energy. Heat is absorbed or released when the material changes from solid to liquid and vice versa; thus, PCMs are classified as Latent Heat Storage (LHS) units.