Toilet Safety Frame Features
- Provides safety, security, and stability for individuals
- Adjustable in both height and width ensuring the perfect fit for every user
- Made from latex-free, open-cell padding and anodized aluminum tubing
- Arm to floor height measures 26- 31Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Arms measure 18- 24wide and 16 deep, legs measure 12deep
- Simple to clean
- Anodized aluminum 7/8" tubing
- Width between arms: 18" to 24"
- Arm depth: 16-3/4"
- Leg depth: 12"
- Weight capacity: 250lb
This item cannot be returned or exchanged due to hygienic reasons
- Remove the existing toilet seat and lid fromtoilet.
- Place the toilet safety frame bracket between the toilet itself and the toilet lid/seat assembly with the rounded part of the bracket facing the back of the toilet.
- Replace the toilet seat/lid and reinsert the mounting bolts and toilet fixture. Replace and tighten nuts
- Insert the side frames into the mounting bracket and depress detent buttons while sliding both frames into the desiredposition
- Adjust foot pieces to height desired and make sure both are at equal heights for stability. 6) Before first use make sure all hardware is secure
Clean item with regular household cleaning products. Do not use abrasive powders or sponges. Clean the grips with mild soap or cleaner, to ensure that plastic does not dissolve and grips do not loosen Safety Guidelines:
- Please read all instructions before use. Failure to do so may result in injury
- Make sure all buttons are properly engaged beforeuse
- Do not exceed maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs.