- Care and Maintenance:
- For in-water swim training products, rinse the tube with clean tap water to remove any chlorine to prolong product life.
- STRECHCORDZ are not a toy; children should be supervised by an adult when using any exercise product.
- Do not pull the tubing more than 3 times the original length of the tube to prevent exceeding the elastic limit of STRECHCORDZ.
- Inspect the tubing regularly for cracks, tears or other damage.
- Keep tubing away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing when it is under tension.
- Take care not to use STRECHCORDZ in an area where tubing could strike others.
- Read all instructions carefully before using.
- Consult a physician for precautions before using STRECHCORDZ or any other exercise device if you are not currently involved in a regular fitness program.
Strechcordz are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase under intended usage.