Why to choose Tinnitus Sound Therapy System?
- Doctor developed sounds specifically created for Tinnitus relief and to help you sleep
- Sound Quality professional, digitally recorded sounds reproduced in CD-quality sound
- Exclusive Sleep Enhancement Technology seamlessly gradually slows playback speed to gently lull you to sleep
- Customizable Sounds simply download new sounds or order a custom sound card from the Sound Oasis web site
- Chime alarm sound no more loud annoying buzzers
- Sleep Timer with Auto Shutoff continuous play or auto shutoff in 30, 60 or 90 minutes
- Backlit Alarm Clock wake to selected sound or chime; includes brightness control
What to buy with Sound Oasis Tinnitus Sound Therapy System
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus is the perception of sound when no external sound is present. It often sounds like ringing, clicking, hissing or roaring.
How Can Sound Oasis Help?
Sound therapy has proven to be an effective source of tinnitus relief. Sound Oasis provides a superior selection of sounds recommended by audiologists around the world. The Tinnitus Sound Therapy System has been specifically developed to mask and reduce disruptive tinnitus sounds. Proven sound therapy:
- Helps circumvent tinnitus discomfort
- Blocks out irritating noises and tinnitus sounds
- Creates a soothing atmosphere so you:
- Fall asleep easier
- Get higher quality sleep
- Enhance concentration
- Feel more alert and comfortable throughout the day
Sound Oasis Tinnitus Sound Therapy System FAQ's
Does sound therapy help tinnitus?
Sound therapy, sometimes called acoustic therapy, can make the ringing or buzzing in your ears caused by tinnitus less noticeable. It won't cure the condition. But it can make it easier to live with. The therapy was originally developed as a distraction for people who have tinnitus.
How long will tinnitus last?
On average, tinnitus will persist for 16 to 48 hours. But sometimes, symptoms can last as much as two weeks. And tinnitus will come back if you are exposed to loud sound again.
Will MP3 files work on both Macintosh/Apple and PC computers?
Yes, MP3 files will work on both Macintosh/Apple and PC computers. Both types of computers will need an MP3 player such as: iTunes, Winamp, or Microsoft’s Windows Media Player in order to play the music files.
Sound Oasis S-680-02 Tinnitus Sound Therapy System Warranty
One year limited warranty