Secura Antifungal Cream Features
- Smith & Nephew Secura Antifungal Cream absorbs quickly
- Extra-thick formula soothes scaling and cracking
- Greaseless formula soothes burning and irritation
- Extra thick formual contains karaya to control moisture and adhere to weepy, macerated skin
- Contains vitamin E and skin conditioners
- Allows for visual skin inspection
- Will not wash away
- Pediatrician tested for safety
When to use Secura Antifungal Greaseless
Secura Antifungal skin cream is indicated for the cure of tinea cruris (jock itch), tinea corporis (ringworm), and tinea pedis (athlete's foot).
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs or there is no improvement, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately
What to buy with Antifungal Cream
How to use Smith and Nephew Antifungal Cream?
Clean the affected areas and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night). Supervise children in the use of this product.
For athlete's foot:
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes.
- Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. Store at controlled room temperature 59ºF-86ºF (15ºC-30ºC).