Features of Skil Care Sensory Crash Pad
- Skil care Crash Pad is strong enough for jumping
- Helpful and protects the child while they are learning to balance
- Soft and comfortable for sitting or lying down
- A helpful tool for improving vestibular senses
- The nylon cover is easy to wipe for convenient cleaning
- Ideal for resting, jumping, sitting, and playing
Skil-Care Crash Pads User Manual
How to clean the Crash Pad?
- The inner cover can be wiped clean with a standard cleaning solution.
- The optional outer cover can be laundered at temperatures below 180°F (82°C)
What can you do with a Crash Pillow?
There are several activities that you can perform while using a crash pad:
- Take turns jumping onto the pillow.
- Lay on it and feel yourself sinking into it.
- Watch a movie on it.
- Roll onto it.
- Can take a nap.
What to buy with a Crash Pillow
FAQs About Crash Pad
1. What is a sensory crash pillow used for?
The crash pad can be a soft landing zone for kids who crave sensory input or a giant bean bag for reading and relaxing, providing safe sensory stimulation.
2. What are autism crash mats made with?
The pad is filled with soft foam pieces certified to be low VOC. The crash pad is free of flame retardants.
3. How Long Does a Crash Pillow Last?
Crash pads are durable. After many days of jumping, rolling, or crashing, its quality will become apparent over time.