Why choose Simply Thick Easy Mix Gel Thickener?
- Simply Thick mixes rapidly with many foods and temperatures
- Does not affect the color of the final product
- Adds body to foods that make processing easier
- Does not spill on tables, floor, and counters for a cleaner workspace
- Adds volume to some foods so portion size is not diminished for an improved plate appearance
- Adds glistening effect to some foods for improved appearance
- Salads and fruits with a high water content will not weep, or breakdown with a liquefied texture
- Foods that are difficult to process can be pureed to a smooth creamy texture
- Takes less storage space than powdered thickeners
- Reduces inventory of pre-thickened juices and other thickened beverages SimplyThick gel can be used for many foods and beverages
Features of Simply Thick Instant Food Thickener
- Thickness maintained in presence of saliva
- The thickening agents in SimplyThick EasyMix are not affected by amylase enzyme. Starch thickeners are broken down by amylase.
- Fully hydrated - won't swell into obstructions like powder can
- The unique formulation means that the thickening agents cannot swell and cannot stick together. SimplyThick EasyMix cannot form a powder clump.
- Once mixed with SimplyThick EasyMix, beverages stay mixed and don't separate
- One can prepare beverages long before they are served
- Won't continue to thicken
- Powders may not be fully hydrated when you finish mixing. So they continue to absorb liquid and thicken even after mixing.
Can be mixed with any utensil
- Spoons, forks, or knives all work
- Shaking works too, but is not required
- Easy to mix with straws and coffee stirrers
- Ready in seconds, not minutes
- Easy training.
- Mixing is simple, straight forward, and intuitive
- Identical directions, regardless of beverage
- Directions don't vary by beverage choice
- Add, Mix, Serve
- Packed to make proper consistency
- High visibility packaging
- Bright color coding utilizing accepted international standards to reduce confusion
- No charts
- Many other thickeners have mixing charts showing different amounts to use in different beverages
- SimplyThick EasyMix uses the same amount for nearly every beverage
- No open containers
- Single use packets or sealed container with pump
- No scoops
- No cross contamination
Excellent taste and look
- Improved hydration and nutrition
- More consumption, less waste
- Thickens broad range of beverages - including supplements
- Single-use packaging can go with you anywhere
- Fast, quick, and simple mixing
Dietitians love it
- Soluble fiber
- No/low glycemic impact
- Vegan / vegetarian
- Does not contain gluten
Free of common allergens:
- Corn and corn products
- Crustaceans and crustacean products
- Milk and milk products
- Mustard and mustard products
- Peanuts and peanut products
- Sesame or sesame products
- Soybeans and soybean products
- Sulphur Dioxide and Sulphites
- Tree nuts and tree nut products
- Almonds Hazelnuts Walnuts Cashews etc
- Wheat and wheat products
Ingredients of SimplyThick Food Thickener
- Soluble fiber
- Xanthan gum
- Glucono delta-lactone
- Gellan gum
- Potassium sorbate (preservative)
- Calcium chloride
- Citric acid
- Sodium citrate
- Guar gum
What to buy with SimplyMix Gel Food Thickener
How to use Simply Thick Easy Mix Thickener?
- Take 4 ounce of water in a glass.
- Add one full complete one stroke of SimplyThick Easy Mix.
- Then take any handy utensil like a spoon, fork, whisk or even a straw.
- Mix until it has thickened for 30 seconds.
- Towards the end of the mixing, you are going to feel that the liquid has become a little bit heavier while stirring.
- That is the one way to know that the thickener has been well mixed into your beverage. The beverage is thickened and ready to use immediately.
FAQ's of SimplyThick Easy Mix
Q. Is Simply Thick EasyMix okay to use in a ketogenic diet?
Generally SimplyThick EasyMix gel thickener will fit within the needs of a ketogenic diet. Before starting its use, you should confirm with your healthcare professional that SimplyThick EasyMix is right for you and your circumstances.
Q. What allergens are present in SimplyThick EasyMix?
SimplyThick EasyMix is free of major known allergens. This includes but is not limited to wheat, nuts, gluten, soy, tree nuts, shellfish, sulphites, egg, fish, corn.
Q. What is Simply Thick EasyMix thickener made of?
SimplyThick EasyMix gel thickener consists of the following ingredients: water, soluble fiber, xanthan gum, glucono delta-lactone, gellan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), calcium chloride, citric acid, sodium citrate, guar gum, pectin.
Q. How do I dispose of extra/leftover/spilled SimplyThick EasyMix gel?
As the product thickens on contact with other liquids, the concentrated gel should not be put directly down drains. Dilution of at least 10 times the volume of concentrated gel to be discarded is recommended. For spilled gel we found that dry wiping as much product as possible. Then clean up the remainder with water and wipe. SimplyThick EasyMix breaks down like any other food when it gets to a treatment plant.
Q. Can you use SimplyThick gel to make pudding consistency beverages and foods?
Yes. Just use twice the amount of SimplyThick EasyMix gel that you would use to prepare a honey consistency beverage or puree food. For example, you could use 4 strokes from the pump bottle or 2 individual serving (12g) honey consistency packets per 4oz (120ml) to thicken to pudding consistency.
Q. What is the shelf life of SimplyThick EasyMix?
The product is safe to use for 12 months after its manufacture date, either opened or unopened shelf life. There is no reason to discard product up to and including this date. After 12 months, there is not a safety concern, but the product may not thicken as efficiently and you may need to use more.
Q. How should SimplyThick EasyMix be stored?
SimplyThick EasyMix should be stored in a cool dry place. Ideal condition is temperatures between 68-78 degrees F and 45% RH (relative humidity) year round.
Q. How to best mix with coffee?
Thickening beverages hotter than approximately 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) is not recommended. Hot thickened beverages can present a scalding risk, so please mix and serve at a temperature less than 135 degrees F.
Q. Once mixed, how long can a beverage sit at room temperature?
Mixing SimplyThick EasyMix into a bevarage causes no change to the basic characteristics of the beverage. Therefore, keep a beverage at room temperature for as long as you normally would. As a general food safety practice, after 48-72 hours the beverage should probably be discarded.