Seni Super Quatro Briefs Features
- Seni Quatro Briefs made from soft, yet enduring materials
- Vapor permeable backsheet helps the skin to breathe easily
- Their standing gathers together with leg cuffs protect better from the side leaks, and elastics in the waist and closing tabs provide better fit
- Equipped with double absorbent core and EDS briefs have moisture distributed and locked in the core increasing the dryness feeling for the user
- Double wetness indicator on the outer layer helps to determine when it is time to change the product
What are the benefits of Seni Briefs?
- Vapor Permeable Outer Layer:
- Vapor permeable outer layer informs that Super Quatro Briefs helps the skin to breathe easily.
- The special structure of this outer layer makes it possible for the air to pass through, however it stops the liquid. This property decreases the amount of chafes and skin irritations, and also minimizes the risk of bedsore development.
- Super Absorbent:
- Superabsorbent can be found in the core in every Seni absorbent product. It is generally said that the super-absorbent “bonds the odor and moisture” inside the product.
- Bacteria, which cause urine decomposition, are responsible for the appearance of the unpleasant odor. The super-absorbent, apart from powerful absorbing qualities, has anti-bacterial qualities as well. When it absorbs the liquid and binds it into gel, the super-absorbent reduces bacteria multiplication. Due to this quality super-absorbent decreases the emission of the unpleasant smell.
- Hydrophobic Standing Side Gathers:
- Made of a special hydrophobic non-woven, which “pushes away” the moisture and does not allow it to get outside of the product. After putting on a product with hydrophobic standing side gathers, the gathers adjust to the body and prevent leakages.
- They are soft and delicate. It improves the comfort of using the products.
- EDS (Extra Dry System) additional distributing layer in the absorbent core, Seni products absorb wetness much faster.
- The EDS layer, which is under the top non-woven layer, allows better and more efficient wetness distribution inside the absorbent core, what increases the sensation of dryness and improves the comfort of using the product.
- Wetness Indicator:
- These absorbent products perform very well and there is no need to change them every 2 hours.
- Typically they can stay in place longer. This always depends on the individual needs of the patient (e.g. products can be used for 4-6 hours; up to 8 hours for products with high absorbency or “night products.
- You can provide better care if ensure comfort, help maintain dignity and not disturb the patients sleep when unnecessary.
- To find out what is the proper time to change the soiled product and avoid leakages observe the wetness indicator performance – yellow stripes and/or inscription along the briefs or pads.
- When the stripes get green/blue and the insription fades, the product is soiled. When 50-80% of wetness indicator has changed the color, it is time to change the product.
- The only situation when the absorbent product should be changed immediately – without looking at the indicator is the release of feces.
- Combi Tapes:
- Fasteners of the briefs have an elastic part which expands when tensioned, and shrinks to come back to the original shape.
- Elastic combi-tapes make the briefs fit better to the body – they work with the body when the person using them changes his or her position.
- After unfastening the elastic combi-tapes do not get deformed so it is possible to use them multiple times.
- Anatomical Shape:
- Absorbent products – bladder control pads and guards, briefs, anatomically shaped pads, booster pads – are often in use all day long, even round-the-clock. These products cannot be uncomfortable.
- They need to provide protection and safety for people with incontinence, being discreet and comfortable at the same time.
- In order to ensure comfort, the product needs to fit perfectly to ones body.
- They can easily and perfectly adjust to any body. Optimal adjustment means less risk of mechanical skin damage, but above all – comfort and freedom of movement.
- Elastic Back and Front:
- Elastic waist band in the front and the back of the brief together with double elastic combi-tapes provides double adjustment system. It ensures comfort and security.
- Dermatologically tested:
- Seni products are very often used by people with sensitive skin prone to irritation.
- In order to keep their skin safe we have tested our products dermatologically. An independent testing facility checked the products and the specialists approved them.
- Dermatologically tested mark on the packaging of Seni absorbent product or Seni Care skin care product confirms that the product is safe for the skin.
Why choose Seni Quatro Briefs?
The Seni Super Quatro Briefs has a white outer covering with two colored lines down each side of the center, that has a water-soluble ink wetness indicator that disappears, and indicator strips that change color when the diaper gets wet. There are two dual-layer hook and loop/adhesive tabs on each side, that will fasten anywhere you want to put them on the brief. If you need to refasten the brief, just pull up the white part of the tape tab and place it back on the blue part that stays on the brief or elsewhere on the brief. These briefs have very tall standing inner leak barriers, that are quite effective at containing any kind of leakage. There is an elastic waistband in front and back which is about 1.5” tall. The side wings of these diapers are non-breathable, which means that they are not likely to allow wetness to pass through.
- Cloth-Like Backing:
The cloth backing on these briefs is very strong as it does not stretch or tear when you fasten the diaper very tight. One more advantage about these briefs is that they don't suffer from the damp or clammy feeling on the outside when they are saturated like many other cloth-like backed products do!
- Elastic Waist and Leg Bands:
The elastic at the waist and leg openings is very effective, at giving a comfortable and snug fit around the legs, and in the leg creases without binding or cutting into the skin. If the lower tape is fastened comfortably, the elastic will flex as you move, keeping the diaper snug against your skin without allowing leakage.
- Padding Size, Shape and Thickness:
The padding shape on this diaper is a lot bigger users are used to with padding out toward the wings a bit farther in the back and front. While the padding does not wrap all the way around the sides, it comes far enough out toward the sides in the front and back to catch any wetness that may run around to the side while sleeping on your side or sitting. The padding that extends out toward the wings, in the front is about 1” narrower than it is in the back. This allows a good fit but still gives enough padding to make this a very protective product. This diaper is a fantastic pick for heavy incontinence during the daytime and may work well for overnight use for those who prefer cloth-like products.
- Dual Layer Re-fastenable Tape Tabs:
The Seni Super Quatro has dual layer re-fastenable tape/hook and loop tabs that stretch to give freedom of movement. If you need to unfasten the diaper, just pull up on the white (top) layer of the tape tab to unfasten it and then place it back on the blue layer that stays on the diaper. The tape tabs stretch and flex nicely, as you move without breaking. This leads to a comfortable fit, that won’t bind or pinch the skin.
The Seni Super Quatro diaper is very good, with no stray padding pieces outside of the padded area, tabs that hold very well and great absorbency. The product seems very consistent case to case. The padding of these diapers does not break up or clump, no matter how active you are, this gives a very secure feeling.
The Seni Super Quatro briefs are made from soft, yet enduring materials. It's vapor permeable backsheet helps the skin to breathe easily. Their standing gathers together with leg cuffs protect better from the side leaks, and elastics in the waist and closing tabs provide a better fit. Equipped with double absorbent core and EDS, these briefs have moisture distributed and locked in the core increasing the dryness feeling for the user. The double wetness indicator on the outer layer helps to determine when it is time to change the product. All of these together makes this product very comfortable and handy.
What to buy with Seni Quatro Brief
How to use Seni Super Quatro Briefs?
Wearing Seni briefs while standing
- Put the activated brief between the legs forming a boat shape with the product.
- You can fix the brief on the body from the front, or from the back - choose the method which is more comfortable in a given situation in order not to strain your back.
- Adjust the brief in the front and the back to ensure close fit to the body.
- Make sure that the wetness indicator is aligned with the spine. The person you look after can help you fix the brief in place by holding it on the abdomen from the front.
- Use the elastic combi-tapes to fasten the brief; start with the bottom tapes sticking them on slightly upwards. After fastening the bottom tapes fasten the top ones adjusting the brief to the waist.
- After fastening the product make sure that it is fixed well on the body, the standing gathers are not folded to the inside, and that the brief is not rubbing on the body.
- Roll up the used brief and put it in the bin. Do not dispose of the used product into the toilet.
Fixing Seni Quatro on a lying person
- Stand at the edge of the bed and bend one leg at the knee.
- If you are on the patient’s right-hand side bend the left leg; if you are on the patient’s left-hand side bend the right leg.
- Turn the person on one side, and after taking care of the hygiene, place the activated brief under the patient.
- Remember to fold the wing of the brief – that will allow you to pull the brief form under the patient after you place him or her on the back. Make sure that the wetness indicator is aligned with the spine.
- Put the patient on the back, straighten the legs and pull out the folded wing of the brief. Pull out the front of the product and adjust it to the crotch. Use the elastic combi-tapes to fasten the brief; start with the bottom fastening tapes sticking them on slightly upwards. After fastening the bottom tapes fasten the top ones adjusting the briefs to the waist.
- After fastening the brief make sure that it is fixed well on the body, the standing gathers are not folded to the inside, and that the brief is not rubbing anywhere on the body. Roll up the used brief and put it in the bin. Do not dispose of the used product into the toilet.
FAQs About Seni Quatro Diapers
Who can use Seni Briefs?
Seni Super briefs are ideal for those that have a caregiver who can assist with changes, may be bedridden or have low mobility or those that need overnight protection from incontinence.
What is the absorbency offered by Seni Quatro Briefs?
Seni Super Quatro Briefs have a superabsorbent core that offers good absorbency and prevents the risk of urine leakage.
What is the purpose of Seni Adult Diapers?
Seni diapers can be necessary for adults with various conditions, such as incontinence, mobility impairment, severe diarrhea or dementia.
How to wear an adult diaper?
- Wear the adult diaper between your legs, front to back.
- The narrow portion of the adult diaper should be between your legs.
- Hold the diaper carefully and avoid touching the inside with your hands to prevent contamination.
Super Quatro Briefs Size Chart
|| 22" - 31"
|| 30" - 43"
|| 40" - 50"
|| 45" - 49"
|| 55" - 67"
Seni Quatro Briefs Specifications