Seni Diapers Features
- Double wetness indicator on the outer layer helps to determine when it is time to change the product
- Their standing gathers together with leg cuffs protect better from the side leaks, and elastics in the waist and closing tabs provide better fit
- Made from soft, yet enduring materials
- Vapor permeable backsheet helps the skin to breathe easily
- Hydrophobic standing side gathers for better protection
- Locking urine inside the core also reduces bacterial growth and helps contain odor
- Superabsorbent locks in moisture to prevent skin irritation
- Equipped with double absorbent core and EDS briefs have moisture distributed and locked in the core increasing the dryness feeling for the user
- Excellent in protection in case of heavy and severe incontinence
- Super absorbent bonds the moisture into the core and minimizes odor
- A fully breathable outer layer allows humidity to evaporate to promote a skin-friendly microclimate
- Fit better and help prevent leakages
- Elastic combi-tape ensures a better adjustment of the brief to the body
- Not made with natural rubber latex
What to buy with Seni Briefs?
What are the benefits of Seni Super Plus Briefs?
Seni Super Plus Construction
The Seni Super Plus has a white outer covering with two colored lines down each side of the center, that has a water-soluble ink wetness indicator that disappears, and indicator strips that change color when the diaper gets wet. There are two dual-layer hook and loop/adhesive tabs on each side, that will fasten anywhere you want to put them on the brief. If you need to refasten the brief, just pull up the white part of the tape tab and place it back on the blue part that stays on the brief or elsewhere on the brief. These briefs have very tall standing inner leak barriers, that are quite effective at containing any kind of leakage. There is an elastic waistband in front and back which is about 1.5” tall. The side wings of these diapers are non-breathable, which means that they are not likely to allow wetness to pass through.
Cloth-Like Backing of Seni Briefs
The cloth backing on these briefs is very strong as it does not stretch or tear when you fasten the diaper very tight. One more advantage about these briefs is that they don't suffer from the damp or clammy feeling on the outside when they are saturated like many other cloth-like backed products do!
Seni Elastic Waist and Leg Bands
The elastic at the waist and leg openings is very effective, at giving a comfortable and snug fit around the legs, and in the leg creases without binding or cutting into the skin. If the lower tape is fastened comfortably, the elastic will flex as you move, keeping the diaper snug against your skin without allowing leakage.
Padding Size, Shape and Thickness of Diapers
The padding shape on this diaper is a lot bigger than the “figure 8” shape we’re all used to. While the padding does not wrap all the way around the sides, it comes far enough out toward the sides in the front and back to catch any wetness that may run around to the side while sleeping on your side or sitting. The padding that extends out toward the wings, in the front is about 1” narrower than it is in the back. This allows a good fit but still gives enough padding to make this a very protective product. This diaper is a fantastic pick for heavy incontinence during the daytime and may work well for overnight use for those who prefer cloth like products.
Dual Layer Refastenable Tape Tabs
The Seni Super Plus has dual layer re-fastenable tape/hook and loop tabs that stretch to give freedom of movement. If you need to unfasten the diaper, just pull up on the white (top) layer of the tape tab to unfasten it and then place it back on the blue layer that stays on the diaper. The tape tabs stretch and flex nicely, as you move without breaking. This leads to a comfortable fit, that won’t bind or pinch the skin.
Quality of Seni Diapers
The Seni Super Plus diaper is very good, with no stray padding pieces outside of the padded area, tabs that hold very well and great absorbency. The product seems very consistent case to case. The padding of these diapers does not break up or clump, no matter how active you are, this gives a very secure feeling.
Comfort with Seni Super Plus Disposable Adult Diapers
The Seni Super Plus briefs are made from soft, yet enduring materials. Its vapor permeable backsheet helps the skin to breathe easily. Their standing gathers together with leg cuffs protect better from the side leaks, and elastics in the waist and closing tabs provide a better fit. Equipped with double absorbent core and EDS, these briefs have moisture distributed and locked in the core increasing the dryness feeling for the user. The double wetness indicator on the outer layer helps to determine when it is time to change the product. All of these together makes this product very comfortable and handy.