Magnetic Resistive Exerciser Features
- Magnetic resistive exerciser is suitable for both arms and legs, use the pedal exerciser for upper (hand pedaling) and lower body (foot pedaling) exercises
- Â The versatility allows the user to improve circulation, muscle strength, joint range of motion and coordination for the entire bodyÂ
- Featuring nonslip, non marking caps, the pedal exerciser is designed to minimize movement while in useÂ
- One-touch display is easy to read and provides speed, the time elapsed, calories burned and distance covered with a scan option for a quick overview while cyclingÂ
- Low impact pedal exerciser has dimensions 17"W x 17"H x 9"DÂ
- Weighs only 18 lbs, ideal for travel and compact storage
Magnetic Resistive Pedal Exerciser:
Sammons Preston Magnetic Resistive Exerciser uses a patented magnetic resistance as a mechanism for smooth and quiet operation. This exercise tool easily accommodates various levels of fitness and physical therapeutic rehabilitation programs. The adjustable base widens for added stability while also narrowing for compact storage.
Delivers Smooth Bi-Directional Resistance:
Offering bi-directional magnetic resistance, the pedal exerciser helps improve joint range of motion, muscle strength, circulation, and coordination for the entire body. The versatile design enables easy use on the floor for leg and foot exercise or placed on a tabletop to exercise the upper body. The rehabilitative equipment offers bi-directional and nominal resistance at the lowest setting.
Automatic Five-Function Digital Display:
The pedal exerciser comes with a fully automatic five-function digital display that provides readouts for speed, elapsed time, calories, distance, and a scan of all functions. The one-touch display allows users and clinicians to easily track and view workout results. Easily adjust the amount of resistance for a customizable workout with an adjustable tension knob.