Sammons Preston Arm Support Features
- Foam Elevating Arm Positioner
- Helps Reduce Swelling and Edema
- Product dimensions 20" L x 5" W x 5-1/2" H
- Fits either the left or right arm
- Form arm support is designed for splint fabrication and individuals who have recently injured their arms
What to buy with Elevating Arm Support
Use of Sammons Preston Foam Elevator
1. Arm Positioning
Rolyan Foam Elevating Arm Support is designed for splint fabrication and individuals who have recently injured their arms. Gradually elevating the arm helps drain excess fluid from the site of the injury to reduce pain and speed up healing. In addition to this, the elevator can help stabilize the arm and shoulder to prevent any further injury to the damaged region.
2. Reduction in Swelling and Edema
The elevating form arm support can also be used to reduce upper extremity swelling and edema. The foam support features a recessed cavity that keeps the injured limb from excessive movement. Simply position the elevator on the right or left arm for exercises in bed, on a table, or on a wheelchair arm tray.