Push Sports Thumb Brace Features
- Minimal material on palm optimizes hand function during sporting activities
- Low-profile design is easily worn under a gloveAdjustable strap assures secure positioning
- Brace can be applied with one hand
- Contoured padded shell protects thumb during contact
How to use Push Sports Thumb Brace?
Open all hook and loop fasteners
- For initial use only. Place the thumb cap over the thumb, ensuring that the MCP joint fits in the bowl of the thumb cap. Then close the thumb loop diagonally across the cap, ensuring a snug fit, but avoiding any pinching
- Slide the thumb cap across the thumb, ensuring the slightly arched thumb fits snugly in the thumb cap
- Close the elastic wrist strap at the base of the brace comfortably
- Align and fasten the section of the elastic base with the single blue line to the section on the loop with the single blue line. Tighten the elastic fabric comfortably
- Wrap the non-elastic strap around the back of the thumb and align and fasten the strap with the two blue lines to the two blue lines on the loop section. Lastly, fasten the yellow tab comfortably on the back of the hand
When to use Push Sports Thumb Brace
(Partial) rupture of the ulnar collateral ligament MCP-1 (skier's thumb)
Distortion of MCP-1 joint
Instability in the MCP-1 joint
Sizing: The Push Sports Thumb Brace is available in 3 sizes, for Right or Left hands. To determine the correct size, measure around the middle of the hand, below the knuckles.
Push Sports Thumb Brace Brochure
BraceLab Thumb Brace Specifications
||6-1/4" - 7-1/2"
||7-1/2" - 8-7/8"