Push Elbow Support Features
- Withstands forces at a variety of elbow angles due to robust strap configuration
- It controls elbow edema with a circumferential elastic design
- It allows easy application/removal with the upper arm zipper
- Precludes brace slippage with close anatomical fit and internal silicone strips
Push Med Elbow Brace Manual
Indications For Push Med Elbow Brace
- Persistent overuse of the elbow
- Persistent symptoms after elbow dislocation and/or fracture
- Osteoarthritis of the elbow
- Post-operative care following biceps tendon repair
- Any situation where full elbow extension/hyperextension is undesirable
How to Size the Push Med Elbow Brace?
- Wrap a soft measuring tape around your elbow as shown
- The brace can be worn on either the RIGHT or LEFT arm
NOTE: This brace must fit snugly to be mechanically effective and is designed to fit trim, muscular arms
NOTE: This measurement is only a guideline. If your measurement is near the size breakpoint, the best way to ensure proper fit is to try on the two closest sizes.
How to Care for the Elbow Brace?
Following the recommended care instructions can greatly extend the life of your Push med Elbow Brace and straps:
- Close all straps before washing
- Place the brace in a net bag
- Machine wash on the gentle cycle at a low temperature
- Allow to air dry
- DO NOT add bleach
- DO NOT dry in a dryer or wash in a dishwasher
Push Med Elbow Brace Specification
||8-5/8" - 9-1/2"
||22 - 24
||9-1/2" - 10-1/4"
||24 - 26
||10-1/4" - 11"
||36 - 28
||11" - 12-5/8"
||28 - 32
||12-5/8" - 14-1/8"
||32 - 36