Prevail Unisex Overnight Protective Underwear Features
- The underwear has a fully breathable moisture barrier layer that keeps the skin dry allowing airflow so the skin can breathe, avoiding infections from moisture
- Quickly absorbs and locks up the wetness in gel form, keeping your skin safe from moisture
- Comes with an Omni-odor layer that traps and neutralizes odors and stops them even before they occur
- Cloth-like backing makes protective underwear more silent, comfortable, and breathable
- Dri-Fit cotton woven layer makes it soft on the skin, providing increased skin protection and reduced friction
Frequently Bought Together
How to wear Prevail Underwear?
- Prevail Overnight Underwear can be pulled up like regular underwear. After using, use the tearaway seams for easy removal, and dispose of the brief.
- The prevail underwear should be changed at regular intervals to avoid skin irritation and leaks
- Clean the skin thoroughly using perineal skin cleanser in between uses
- Do not wear more than one pair at a time, as it can cause leaks and inhibit absorbency
- Ensure the briefs purchased are the right size by referencing the sizing chart. If there's any leaking when using incontinence briefs, they may be the wrong size or absorbency level
Frequently Asked Questions
How do pull-up underwear work?
Pull-up underwear, also referred to as protective underwear, is an adult incontinence solution created to look and feel like ordinary underwear while guarding against incontinence-related leaking. Adult pull-ups are frequently worn to lessen discomfort and leakage caused by incontinence.
What makes pull-ups and briefs different from one another?
The user often puts on pull-up adult diapers while standing, pulling them up over their hips like ordinary underwear. When looking for an incontinence product that feels and looks like ordinary underwear, pull-ups are an excellent option. Adult briefs often have tabs that are used to loop around your waist and hold the underwear in place. Briefs may be more appropriate for those with mobility issues.
Prevail Overnight Underwear Specification
||Pull-On with Tear Away Seams
||Cotton Enhanced Topsheet
Prevail Overnight Underwear Reviews