Polar Kool Max Cooling Wrist Wraps Features
- It is important for cooling vests and accessories to fit snug to the body for optimal cooling
- These cooling wrist wraps have hook and loop closure tabs for a snug, comfortable fit
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs the cooling toward the body
- Kool Max frozen water-based cooling packs require access to a freezer and offer the highest level of cooling energyÂ
- These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2 hours
- Packs fit into insulated pockets inside the cooling wrap
- The pockets have a comfortable all-cotton fabric to protect the skin and an insulated outer composite fabric to direct the cooling energy toward the body
- Temperature may also be adjusted for comfort by increasing or decreasing the number of clothing layers beneath the wrap
How Does Polar Kool Max Cooling Wrist Wraps Works?
- Kool Max frozen water-based cooling packs require access to a freezer and offer the highest level of cooling energy.
- It takes more energy to charge these packs in a freezer and in return, the packs offer greater cooling energy than Cool58 cooling packs.
- These reusable packs deliver comfortable cooling for up to 2 hours. (Please note: cooling times are estimates and will vary depending on climate, body metabolism and activity.)
- Packs are non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Works in any climate extreme heat and humidity are no problem. The cooling performance is not impacted by humidity or outside temperature.
One year warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship.